• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samoa Joe in WWE

Mr. Mat

he wasnt offically in WWE/WWF he had a match on metal,metal was like heat
& this match was way back in 2001

Rell

Papi Chulo :roflmao:

BTW, If you dont like a guy because he's fat, you may be a homosexual. Who actually watches wrestling and goes "that guy is fat" & "He has a nice body"?

SMH

Vaan1221

He wasnt skinner, its wwe's wide angled camera's, that made him look littler, well his belly is somewhat smaller.

J

I can tell you what happened Rios...He got fat after he left WWE...Changed his name to Mr. Agularo or something like that...and started wrestling in TNA...but no one like him nemore...

Rell

Mr. Aguila

That was his name in WWF for a while, until he lost the mask and became Papi Chulo a smooth talking Mexican. The gimmick was eventually given to Eddie Guerrero (Latino Heat) and Rios became useless.

I'm surprised more people dont talk about this, Without Eddie, Rios would probably still be in the WWE.

:sad: