Samoa Joe Garuanted Champion at Lockdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
Its about his 3rd shot at the title.
I think they should give him the title but make Matt Morgan interupt but fail at making him lose so it would set up a fued after Joe's champ. Or they could try a Joe Vs. Booker match.
They can't give it to him on BFG because by then he probably won't be in the company so they have to give him the belt or he won't resign with them.

Make that 4th.

1st: vs. Cage @ DX 07
2nd: KOTM 2007
3rd: vs. Angle for all the gold.

It's time Joe succeeds at getting the title.

Adampro123

Reaction score
The reason they are trying to make it seems obvious is because of allthe TNA bashers and ROH marks have been complaning how TNA miss used joe and they want his releases from TNA. so yeah TNA wants to give them along with all the TNA fans a reason to buy the PPV. now i myself am really hoping joe wins and does not get screwed out of this match. Joe really should be the champion right now and if there is anything im looking froward to in TNA this year it is seeing joe win the title weather its obvious or not.

5thRowSaint

Reaction score
I don't want to see Samoa Joe win the strap whatsoever. Joe to me is extremely overrated. But he is TNA's biggest draw so they need to do whatever they have to so he doesn't end up leaving. Joe's reign I see being short if he does win it, 2-3 months at most. But at least with him as champion maybe a new heel could step up and challenge.

dstebbins

Reaction score
I really don't care if he wins it or not. Joe's a good wrestler, but he's a prick in real life. I used to be part of his official forum (the domain has since been sold), and whenever I asked him a question, he was the most stuck-up, egotistical asshole I've ever talked to.

Wolf

Reaction score
Im a big fan of Samoa Joe so I hope nobody screws him over.