Sami Zayn losing the mask is already helping him.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I still see that intensity with Sami, which is a plus considering some people thought he would lose his confidence without the mask.I still think though he needs a updated attire to really shine.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
He's only been on two episodes so far, on one he just cut a backstage promo and on the other he traded wits and punches with Cesaro so his character is not that fleshed out. So far I'd say he is the humble, world traveled veteran who's come to WWE to prove himself. But I am sure it will grow with time. He also showed that he is just as smart as Cesaro, cutting a promo in multiple languages (revealing that he is a Muslim in real life whilst doing so. Generico's parents are from Syria.)

Has he really only been on two episodes? Geez, seems like more.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This guy is awesome, he really is that good/has the potential to be that good. He's charismatic, can wrestle, good facial expressions and good mic skills. Losing the mask, well, I can't really judge as I never saw El Generico but Sami is definitely on a roll.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I really like the name and he has a different look, which is always good :)!