Sami and KO sent home from EU tour?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens have been sent home from the Europe tour by WWE. This has been confirmed by PWTorch and was first reported by ProWrestlingSheet, which reported it was a disciplinary action. A PWTorch source says the disciplinary action is related to something that they did on Smackdown. No word on whether this is actually an angle or a legit issue with breaking script.

Ryan Satin at Pro Wrestling Sheet “two independent sources” tell him this is “some sort of disciplinary move”, but Sheet has been “unable to obtain more information to confirm if that’s the case.”

Sports Illustrated sources internal and external to WWE told them this was a Vince McMahon-approved move to punish the offense of “‘going into business for themselves’ regarding their on-camera work during yesterday’s SmackDown.”

.....What happened on Smackdown, exactly?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"Too playful" apparently. KO free-balled his script and Vince did not like it. Sami joined in on the fun. What happened was cut from the taping so unless someone has a phone shot of it, only people in attendance will see it.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
.....What happened on Smackdown, exactly?
200.gif

Idk but I'm not about to go back and rewatch Smackdown Live.

Reactions: Liberty Dunn

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
ProWrestlingSheet.com is now suggesting they were supposed to take a beating from their opponents at the end of the match, when Owens attacked Kofi.

However, for some reason the duo are said to have not followed directions by immediately rolling out of the ring when Big E and Woods came to make the save, leading to an awkward conclusion to the segment.

So they forgot a spot to do after a Match and that's why they were sent home lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So they forgot a spot to do after a Match and that's why they were sent home lol.

So the improvised act following the forgotten spot was a bad idea? I don't get this. It was overlooked and they did what they could do during a live show. This is just a pathetic reason to send someone home. Sheesh.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Owens and Zayn reportedly sent home from European tour for disciplinary reasons

Here's the reason Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn were sent home by WWE

Is this one of those "incidents" that is reported as "real"
but turns out to be a "work"? I mean it would make sense
story wise considering the current Owens/Zayn/McMahon
feud.

I would hate to see both Owens & Zayn "Pull a Neville" and
walk out...both guys are extremely good at what they do and
would be a huge loss for the company.

Although the WWE does has enough talent to fill their spots if
they do leave.

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LOL, that does sound like something Vince would do, but it also comes off as a work considering the feud between KO/Zayn and the McMahons. Idk, hopefully it's just a work.

Reactions: Death Walker

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Don't cross the boss, if KO and Sami went into business for themselves then they deserve punishment. New Day beating them down was necessary becuz they are facing the Sheild so they gotta look strong