Same shit New Asshole

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

bush-mccain_fail.jpg

mccain_bush-redux.gif

Bush.jpg

http://bloggerbible.com/images/bill-clinton-al-gore-george-bush-gas-prices.jpg
Awesome you know what sounds good. 4 more years of this shit. :smh

:technology_tomcat: <---The McCain Solution to everything--->:technology_tomcat:

Vote for Change.......Vote for Obama!

VOTE.gif

barack.jpg

Point get you ass's out and registered to vote. If you don't vote your basically a fucking waste of space and if you don't vote and then you have no right to bitch about the way are country is ran.

Sorry if you can't tell by this thread I hate McCain cause he's basically everything we hated out of Bush and also Palin was nothing more then a fucking stunt on the part of McCain.

Beer

Honestly, I hate McCain. America goes around saying, "We want change!" Then they vote for the Republicans. The Republicans, all of them, have been the same for years.

J

At least someone agrees with me. Like lets fucking whine about Bush for 4 years and then reelect him. Now what do people want to do. Elect fucking Bush Jr. I swear to god Bush and McCain are no different.

MikeRaw

McCain is a blueberry. I hope that he doesn't get in, for the sake of the whole world.

Cayse

Reaction score
McCain has no place in office. He is simply a replica of Bush and that is something we don't need. The fact that he chose Palin as his Vice President makes it all the worse. I watched part of the debate last night and the only thing that I though Palin actually had any decent idea on was Energy. But basically she sounded like and idiot who knew nothing.

Travis40

Obama isn't the person that should be President...he doesn't have leadership skills, and he got into Senate because he was popular...he's never been a governor or even a mayor...he was a community planner..WTF is that? do you serioiusly want that to be your next President? McCain might not be the best thing but...

Someone with experience > Someone without experience

Cayse

Reaction score
Obama isn't the person that should be President...he doesn't have leadership skills, and he got into Senate because he was popular...he's never been a governor or even a mayor...he was a community planner..WTF is that? do you serioiusly want that to be your next President? McCain might not be the best thing but...

I see you don't take much consideration into the actual plans that the candidates have for the country. Basically all McCain wants to do is continue almost everything that Bush has started, which basically got us where we are now, in the shit hole. If McCain were to not the a puppet to Bush I wouldn't have a problem with him, except for his Vice President Choice. If you were to listen to McCain you would realize he doesn't fully explain his plans and it doesn't seem like they are fully thought through and could make a change.

Obama on the other hand makes a statement when it comes to everything he says. Unlike McCain, I fully understand what his concepts are and what he is has in his plans. Obama does have some flaws here and there, and sure he hasn't had the strong leadership skills that McCain has had, but leadership skills isn't what it is fully about. It's about making a statement and a change and building this country back to what it should be. Personally, I think Obama could do that much better than McCain.

Leadership skills can be built up and strengthened, faulty plans and following of a shitty former president can't.

MikeRaw

Lol, Travis is a redneck, that's why :p
But I have no clue why he likes McCain, but it's a stupid choice. He's far too much similar to what ran america the past 8 years... But I guess trav liked that too :smh

Travis40

Actually...I'm not the biggest fan of what the President has been doing, but I'm not going out of my way to hate him...I don't see what the big deal is...sure, there's 3 or 4 things that he's done wrong, but that kind of thing happens...

Obama hasn't stated what he plans to do. All he's been saying for the past year was "Change we can believe in"...so are we supposed to go ahead and vote for him and then listen to what he has to say? I'd rather hear what Obama is wanting to do to this country now, instead of January.

There is no way in fucking hell that Obama will be a good President, HE HAS NEVER HAD A LEADERSHIP ROLE IN POLITICS. He was never a mayor, he was never a governor, he wasn't shit. Obama just isn't ready to run the country imo. If he would've ran for governor or had at least been a big mayor in say...Chicago, I'd be more than happy to see Obama become the next President...but my problem with him is that he doesn't have leadership skills imo...he's just not ready.

If I could vote, I sure as hell wouldn't vote for Obama, becuase first...he's Atheist...then becomes a Muslim, then he decides to go into a hate church for a very, very long time, finally leaving that church when the press picked up on the story. When someone flip flops their religions as much has him, it shows me that he doesn't have any real morals, which is a very crucial attribute that a candidate needs. It also makes me think that Obama is going to do the direct opposite of what he's saying (pull the troops out).

Then on the other side of the fence, we have John McCain. Sure, he's not perfect, he may not even be good...but he's a whole of a hell lot better than Barack Obama who flip flops his religions, keeps repeating the same old shit for a year, and he actually has a Vice President that seems smart...the past couple VP's we've had were the dumbest people I've ever seen (Gore, Cheney)...and I truly believe that once McCain is out of office, that Palin is going to run for President, and with the following that she has, I'm pretty confident that she will win.

imo, I believe in everything that McCain wants...and personally, I like President Bush, and I think that John McCain will do a great job, and hopefully a better job than President Bush.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Travis40 said:
Obama hasn't stated what he plans to do. All he's been saying for the past year was "Change we can believe in"...so are we supposed to go ahead and vote for him and then listen to what he has to say? I'd rather hear what Obama is wanting to do to this country now, instead of January.
Seriously? Do you only take into account what's played on TV? Commercials have time limits. Why don't you take a second to read his website and see his views on different issues?

Travis40 said:
There is no way in fucking hell that Obama will be a good President, HE HAS NEVER HAD A LEADERSHIP ROLE IN POLITICS. He was never a mayor, he was never a governor, he wasn't shit. Obama just isn't ready to run the country imo. If he would've ran for governor or had at least been a big mayor in say...Chicago, I'd be more than happy to see Obama become the next President...but my problem with him is that he doesn't have leadership skills imo...he's just not ready.

And what has McCain led? He's never been a governor or a mayor either. Barack has a plan and the inspiration of helping the Amerioan people.....that's good enough leadership for me.

Travis40 said:
If I could vote, I sure as hell wouldn't vote for Obama, becuase first...he's Atheist...then becomes a Muslim, then he decides to go into a hate church for a very, very long time, finally leaving that church when the press picked up on the story. When someone flip flops their religions as much has him, it shows me that he doesn't have any real morals, which is a very crucial attribute that a candidate needs. It also makes me think that Obama is going to do the direct opposite of what he's saying (pull the troops out).

Obama was never an atheist. His father was, but he left when Obama was 2. Barack Obama has never said that he has practiced Islam AND has been associated with the United Church of Christ since the mid-1980's. And in my opinion, studying Christianity, Catholicism, and Islam makes him understand a lot more view points than other people.

Travis40 said:
Then on the other side of the fence, we have John McCain. Sure, he's not perfect, he may not even be good...but he's a whole of a hell lot better than Barack Obama who flip flops his religions, keeps repeating the same old shit for a year, and he actually has a Vice President that seems smart...the past couple VP's we've had were the dumbest people I've ever seen (Gore, Cheney)...and I truly believe that once McCain is out of office, that Palin is going to run for President, and with the following that she has, I'm pretty confident that she will win.

Didn't she get her ass handed to her in the debate?

and hopefully a better job than President Bush.
This is the only thing I will agree with you here. IF he does win, I hope he does a better jiob than Bush as well.

Let me just say though that John McCain cares more about the people that will give him more money than the average American citizen. Anyone heard of the Keating 5? McCain was cleared of wrong-doing, but was still involved in helping a failing bank avoid prosecution. There's falling banks everywhere now-a-days, and I'd like a President that would take our side in this situation, not the banks'.

I'd suggest that everyone read the snopes.com page on both candidates....dubunkify, lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I guess you should have never joined your first forum. You had no forum experience.

:rolleyes:

Cayse

Reaction score
Seriously? Do you only take into account what's played on TV? Commercials have time limits. Why don't you take a second to read his website and see his views on different issues?

And what has McCain led? He's never been a governor or a mayor either. Barack has a plan and the inspiration of helping the Amerioan people.....that's good enough leadership for me.

Didn't she get her ass handed to her in the debate?

Let me just say though that John McCain cares more about the people that will give him more money than the average American citizen.
You most definitely get rep for realizing these four things.

I think what bothers me the most is the fact that McCain is more worried about the high-class people more than doing what is right for the low and mid-class. My family is mid-class, so that's really important to us right now, especially with all the economic downfall going on right now.

When your vice president gets her ass handed to her in a debate, do you really think she would be a good president if something to happen to McCain, let alone be a good vice president?

J

Said it once I'll say it again. The only fucking reason he choose Palin was to use her as a fucking ploy to get votes. If he had been in the lead already Palin would still be doing shit in Alaska.

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Every-ah President has a sexual-ah scandal, and if-ah Sarah palin was-ah to ever become-ah dee president, I would-ah like her sex scandal to be-ah wit me!!!