Sabu's final days /Dreamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Tommy Dreamer wasn’t sad to see Sabu leave WWE, as the two have not gotten along in years. Those close to Sabu say that he had grown increasingly frustrated with many things in WWE, in particular the “newâ€￾ ECW and the fact that his body can no longer do what his mind envisions. Sabu felt that the new ECW was demeaning and mishandled and never really approved of Vince McMahon’s idea for the brand. Furthermore, Sabu did not like that fact that he was unable to work the way that he wanted too in the ring due to the abuse his body has taken over the past 15 years.

Sabu has very little financial stability to show for his years in the wrestling business and will probably be back in TNA before too much longer. As we reported a couple of weeks ago, Sabu notified his friends in TNA that he would be back sooner than later because he never really believed that ECW under Vince McMahon would last long.

Sabu also hated the attitude in WWE that the only reason ECW Originals worked for the company was because they were ECW Originals and that they were “lucky to have a jobâ€￾ and didn’t earn their job based on merit. All of this on top of the fact that Rob Van Dam was leaving the company, Sabu no longer cared about his job with WWE, and was not surprised to be released.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Eh. Good Riddance. I never liked him anyway. Sabu is proof positive that you can do all the crazy spots in the world and it doesnt draw money.

MikeRaw

I hatethat guy...lol
I actually had some respect for him before as he was pretty crazy but when you try to screw things up on purpose just to get out of your job that's just weird.I agree that ECW isnt the same now but if he didnt think it was last was there really any point in him going there?And he couldve just asked for a release instead of pulling stupid stunts like forgetting his work stuff and acting up backstage...TNA isnt the old ecw but if he wants to go there then he can stay there...As for Dreamer not caring about Sabu...Good!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
When will wrestlers learn to save and invest their money?

Just plain stupid.

3lions

Reaction score
I've had enough of Sabu. He is a spot monkey and didn't deserve to keep his job in WWE. Go back to TNA with all the other WWE rejects.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Can you not read?

The report clearly said that his body cannot keep up with the style he prefers to work.