Sabu Told by Doctors to Retire

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Former ECW Original Sabu was reportedly advised earlier this month by doctors to retire.

Sabu recently broke several bones in his arm during a match, and due to other issues and a long career of wear-and-tear, he was told that he needs to end his in-ring career this year.

The hardcore legend has continued to wrestle matches on the independent scene, as well as international tours, and has reportedly told friends that he has no intentions of actually retiring from the sport.

GOAT

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Holy shit is that Dedication, Telling your doctors "Fuck Your Advice, I do what I want."

It's also a sign of being himself and Sabu will most likely die from a ring related incident/injury.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Damn.... this makes me want to grab my ECW dvd set and watch some Sabu. I didn't even realize he was wrestling anymore.. one of the best ever!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He can't retire until he actually breaks the Japanese table.

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
Former ECW Original Sabu was reportedly advised earlier this month by doctors to retire.

Sabu recently broke several bones in his arm during a match, and due to other issues and a long career of wear-and-tear, he was told that he needs to end his in-ring career this year.

The hardcore legend has continued to wrestle matches on the independent scene, as well as international tours, and has reportedly told friends that he has no intentions of actually retiring from the sport.

GOAT

GOAT? What kind of masochist are you? Grow up. I don't know which is more pathetic, your "GOAT" declaration or the fact that he continues to wrestle.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sabu is one crazy mother fucker, but hey. We all die eventually, if he wants to give out to something he loves, it's his choice.

Reactions: Forrest OAKADA

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
GOAT? What kind of masochist are you? Grow up. I don't know which is more pathetic, your "GOAT" declaration or the fact that he continues to wrestle.

His life, his choices.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

IhcFEqU.gif

What's wrong with you?

If I think he's the GOAT, why does that bother your intense brain? Chill breh.