RYBACK???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Mark Henry, Kane and Big Show are all perfect big guys for him to squash once they do decide to move him up. But before that, he'll likely start squashing people like Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre after he gets done with the jobbers (wait, is there a difference?)

I suspect that if he gets over enough, they may try and do as they did with Brock Lesnar and push him straight to the world title immediately. And speaking of Brock, it'd be interesting to see a Lesnar/Ryback match at some point, since beating a beast like Lesnar (if booked right) could put him over in a big way.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Mark Henry, Kane and Big Show are all perfect big guys for him to squash once they do decide to move him up. But before that, he'll likely start squashing people like Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre after he gets done with the jobbers (wait, is there a difference?)

I suspect that if he gets over enough, they may try and do as they did with Brock Lesnar and push him straight to the world title immediately. And speaking of Brock, it'd be interesting to see a Lesnar/Ryback match at some point, since beating a beast like Lesnar (if booked right) could put him over in a big way.

Kane should put Ryback over, that's for sure. If it works and people start to like him, he moves up the rankings and such, a feud with Lesnar would solidify him, no doubt. It's a good idea.

bhupp26

Jobber
Reaction score
What about ryback vs brotus clay? Also Goldberg is way better cant wait till he comes back

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
And out of curiosity. What makes you think Goldberg is coming back? He seems content doing TV.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kane will have no problem putting Ryder over. He's arguably the most selfless superstar of all time.

I like that idea, have Kane go on a rampage, eventually let him cut an open challenge, out comes Ryback.

Stopspot

Reaction score
And Kane is all like :lol1:

And Rybacks all like :ryback:

Then Kane is all like :upset: after he gets beat.

Reactions: Crayo

bhupp26

Jobber
Reaction score
Well really i was i watched every mtch in his streak to me he was a face that acted like a heel i am i seen interviews and he said he coming back idk if to wwe or tna i dont care

Stopspot

Reaction score
Those interviews were from a while back and he has since then retracted the statement. He has said he would come back if he found someone to put over. So far he hasn't found anyone interesting enough. The closest I think would be Ryback. Who Goldberg is a fan of.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Those interviews were from a while back and he has since then retracted the statement. He has said he would come back if he found someone to put over. So far he hasn't found anyone interesting enough. The closest I think would be Ryback. Who Goldberg is a fan of.

I'd love to see Bill put Ryback over.

Stopspot

Reaction score
At the moment I am more for Crayos idea of having Kane put Ryback over. Like I think he is doing with Bryan and to some extent Punk now.

bhupp26

Jobber
Reaction score
if he dont come back o well he does alot of community thinks and thats cool.

I agree kane is should put ryback over but i would be cool if bill did lol

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Kane is a more possible pick to put him over, that's true. I'd like to see that as well.