RYBACK???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bhupp26

Jobber
Reaction score
WTF is whit this they need to put him in some real matches but he will NEVER be a Goldberg!!!!!!

Whats your opinion of this guy?

bhupp26

Jobber
Reaction score
my bad

Anything to shut the big show up is good with me !!!

Taercennx

Jobber
Reaction score
They keep bring Ryback in and tossing nobodies at him. Do they just pull people from the ticket line to face him? On the WWE.com site they have in #10 in the Power 25. What a friggin joke. When he gets in the ring and wins versus some real competition, then they can call him good. Until then, he is a sideshow attraction at best.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
You butthurt bro?

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Here would be some cool matches which would make him awesome:

Ryback v Big Show
Ryback v Kane
Ryback v Undertaker
Ryback v Mark Henry

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
He needs a fued ASAP. This jobber squashing shit is so dull. Credit to him for managing to get over whist doing it as it's really dull to watch.

For me he has to be the one to beat Big Show cleanly. It completely makes sense and would get him over massively.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
He will never be a Goldberg, I agree. He does need a feud immediately, his squash matches are getting boring.

Reaction score
My opinion is Ryback is badass. I want to see him in an actual fued soon.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ryback is awesome. I love watching him in the ring and he seems to be getting over. Now, I agree when it's said that squashing jobbers won't get him nowhere. He should've moved to real competition the week after he hit his finishers on two guys the first time, people were shocked. I think he should be the first guy to ever kick out of the WMD and beat Big Show cleanly. He's on Vince's good side, let's see how he's booked.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's better than Goldberg, to watch anyway. There is no feud for him at the moment which doesn't involve repackaging another superstar. What's the difference between him squashing local talent than squashing jobbers like Slater?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
after he hit his finishers on two guys the first time, people were shocked.

Just wait until he does it on 3 guys ;)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Just wait until he does it on 3 guys ;)

I can't wait for that. They should move him to one on three handicap matches as soon as possible too, it'll be more fun, and if he hits that on three guys... :obama: