Ryback: Way more entertaining now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
At the start I liked him but was losing my interest in him after his involvement with the WWE championship feud with CM Punk. He was beginning to gain my interest, and more during his bully days, and I pretty much liked him more again. I like that he's in the midcard right now, and his character is interesting.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there again:

12925%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20kiss%20paul_heyman%20ryback%20smiling%20suit%20wwe.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I was mainly indifferent to him for a while, but I liked him when he went up against someone I hated. Right now, I've found myself enjoying his appearances, so I guess that was a round about way of just agreeing with the original comment.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I knew it wasn't me.
Who thinks he will be WWE WHC in the future?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
When he first was going up against CM Punk, I thought they planned a world title reign for him. Then, they sort of screwed up his development. I think it might be a possibility now, but I can't say I am completely sure he'll have one.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He's a tryhard who is going to work his way to the top. He won't be a major champ soon, but he is doing decent work as a face and we know he could be a dank heel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He's OK. On a roster starved for size and legitimate looking badasses he definitely has a niche to fill.

Reactions: Red Rain

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I knew it wasn't me.
Who thinks he will be WWE WHC in the future?

Highly unlikely. I think him beating Punk at Hell In A Cell 2012 for the WWE Title or the Big Show at Wrestlemania 29 for the World Heavyweight Championship (the latter was the original rumored plan for Mania that year before they suddenly remembered that Big Show's contract was coming to an end and took the belt off of him in case they couldn't reach a new deal) was his best chance of carrying either title. Now with only one world title, there's just too many newer and better talent coming up that will get better opportunities to win the gold than he will, not to mention guys like John Cena winning the title again (because what would WWE be without at least one John Cena title reign every year?) and maybe even HHH himself getting one last short run with the belt.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed watching him, but more when he first started. He seemed like a very dirty bad guy to me.

Reactions: Solidus1