Ryback: Way more entertaining now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
He used to be a boring jobber, but now I find him really entertaining. Anyone else with me? :happy:
[HASHTAG]#feedmemore[/HASHTAG]

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Havent seen tonights RAW, but i've been a fan of the big guy from his twitter moments. I think he is doing well as the babiest babyface on the roster atm.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Ive always had da big guys back. :happy:

The IC title finally being repped properly.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Big Guy is my spirit animal

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
He's been entertaining since his bully gimmick to me. In fact, they should bring it back but this time he only bullies the heels.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Solidus

Haha, always liked The Big Guy too. Something really endearing about a guy ripping dudes apart on screen... then going backstage to read The Secret

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I like Ryback. He's come a long way from the days of being written off as a mere Goldberg clone back when he debuted in 2012 (yes, I know he was Skip Sheffield before that, aka one of the losers of Tough Enough 3, but that run was so short it practically never happened, and the Ryback persona was originally meant to be a whole different character altogether) and has tremendously improved his work as a character and a talker since then. I still think by far his most entertaining stuff was his bully heel character from mid-late 2013, though. He fit the role so well.

Reactions: Solidus1

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I never really cared for him very much at all, but his segment on Raw this week was pretty good. I think I actually like him now.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I use to give mad hate to Ryback, but lately I think he's been doing very well. He's very basic, which has kind of grown on me. Initially, for years actually, I kept thinking he was just some big guy who was just like every other big guy: slow, stupid, boring. But he's pretty quick in the ring, his promos aren't bad, and I like his persona. He could use a little more work on promos and I still love him as a bad guy; but, you can't always get all of what you want.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
He's the same as always.
I agree, same as always........
tumblr_lo06o2GoA91qf5y7q.gif

Reactions: Farooq

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I do like him. I used to be quite indifferent towards him back on his debut, but I kind of like his personality now. Not to stir anything up, but he's much better then the similar ultimate warrior ever was.