Ryback vs. CM Punk might not happen on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm starting to think it will be like this, as much as I hate it.

Rock/Cena II for the strap
Punk/Taker
HHH/Brock II so HHH can get his revenge on the grandest stage

Hopefully to God I am wrong for all of our sake

Unfortunately I also think that's how it'll end up. HHH/Brock is another waste of two part timers and a match I don't really want to see again, Rock/Cena is a repeat of a bad match (for the hype it got) that I'm not interested in and Punk/Taker, as a Punk fan, I'll enjoy, but the rest sounds pretty bad.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Punk/Taker would be a great match but it isn't really what I want to see. The other two matches I have less than zero interest in. Especially Rock/Cena II. I was literally bored during that ME last year (same as Miz/Cena the year before tbh)

I want a Mania ME I can really get excited for.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Punk/Taker would be a great match but it isn't really what I want to see. The other two matches I have less than zero interest in. Especially Rock/Cena II. I was literally bored during that ME last year (same as Miz/Cena the year before tbh)

I want a Mania ME I can really get excited for.

Out of curiosity. What kind of ME would you like to see?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Out of curiosity. What kind of ME would you like to see?

Realistically:

Brock vs Rock/Punk for the WWE Title
Brock/Taker

Not realistically:

Ziggler/Taker for the WHC
Bryan vs Rock for WWE Title
Cena/Taker
Ziggler/Cena unification match (Ziggler cashes in to win WHC, Cena wins WWE Title @ EC)

Just off the top of my head

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Not realistically:

Cena/Taker
Ziggler/Cena unification match (Ziggler cashes in to win WHC, Cena wins WWE Title @ EC)

lol 'Not Realistically' is putting that one lightly!

As for the news, I wonder if this means that Ryback/Punk will happen at WM, although I doubt it. His 'major role' would probably be fighting Taker in a streak vs streak match (with Punk still holding the belt), which will probably be promoted as the second biggest match on the card.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
They could have the match booked for the night and have Ryback get attacked by the shield before the match even takes place. This'll give Punk the clearing to go for The Rock as well as giving Ryback something to do heading into Wrestlemania.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Realistically:

Brock vs Rock/Punk for the WWE Title
Brock/Taker

Not realistically:

Cena/Taker

Bork Ryback :)lol1:)

DZ/Taker
Rock/Lesnar
Cena/Y2J
Ryback/Shield 1
Hell no/Shield other 2.
Cesaro/Christian
Kofi/Punk :)haha:)

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm wondering where Ziggler will end up on the card. With AJ as his new girlfriend and a new bodyguard and him getting the spotlight a bit lately, he should figure into some important role, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what. On one hand, I think it's plausible that he could cash in before then and defend the belt against either Sheamus or Sheamus and Orton in a triple threat. But that doesn't jive well with another idea of mine, which is The Shield against HHH/Orton/Sheamus while Ryback/Show go at it for the WHC, in which case I have no idea where Ziggler will end up at all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
I'm wondering where Ziggler will end up on the card. With AJ as his new girlfriend and a new bodyguard and him getting the spotlight a bit lately, he should figure into some important role, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what. On one hand, I think it's plausible that he could cash in before then and defend the belt against either Sheamus or Sheamus and Orton in a triple threat. But that doesn't jive well with another idea of mine, which is The Shield against HHH/Orton/Sheamus while Ryback/Show go at it for the WHC, in which case I have no idea where Ziggler will end up at all.

If Shield go over that would be awesome. If they don't then it would be a travesty.

As for Ziggler, I assume the Ziggler vs Ryder crap isn't happening then?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If Shield go over that would be awesome. If they don't then it would be a travesty.

As for Ziggler, I assume the Ziggler vs Ryder crap isn't happening then?

Ziggler vs Ryder? Hopefully not.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
Ziggler vs Ryder? Hopefully not.

Ryder has already been shipping Ziggler/Ryder WM29 stickers and was building the feud on his show for ages (Ziggler was cutting promos for it as well), I really hope they don't go with this.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ryder has already been shipping Ziggler/Ryder WM29 stickers and was building the feud on his show for ages (Ziggler was cutting promos for it as well), I really hope they don't go with this.

Ryder seems to have become so irrelevant that I wouldn't be surprised if he was left off the WM29 card.