Ryback Scheduled To Feud With Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
Ryback vs Lesnar sounds hell of a lot more interesting to me than Ryback vs Goldberg. It's gonna be interesting to see if Ryback and Lesnar can really click, if these rumors prove true and Ryback and Lesnar do indeed square off. My minor problem is the choice of Pay-Per-View. The Royal Rumble? That seems a bit odd, but maybe it is just me.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So, yay that Lesnar is being planned to put over some young talent, but why waste his time with Ryback? Ryback's done.
Not to mention that with Lesnar's limited dates, every result is magnified. For him to go over Punk and lose to Ryback? That's asinine.

Still, this is just dirtsheets begging for clicks. WWE has no idea what they're doing for Survivor Series yet, more less Wrestlemania. #wwelogic

Delbusto2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I really don't know if I would be up for this match or not. If Ryback were back to his monster status, than yeah definitely, but lately he comes off as a chump.