Ryback is in the doghouse with management

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I liked Ryback since he first started, but his booking was terrible as soon as he was placed in the main event scene. I think he may need some time off and a face turn for his career to get going again. It's funny that the Goldberg chants finally got to him and he just trolled the audience doing his moves. As for him being rough in the ring, that's a load of crap. Get in the ring with Brock Lesnar and it's going to hurt. He's a big guy. But the jobbers have been complaining. Essentially, he's buried right now.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Because he did a couple of "moves"? What the tits!? Whatever. He lost me when they had him move away from the "Feed Me More" gimmick. I was on the edge of my seat when he shellshocked show and show kicked out though. I figured he would kick out, but didn't see the shellshock happening at all ahead of time. Maybe trying to build up show's toughness for Survivor Series?

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Word going around that Apparently Ryback has major heat backstage. Wwe officials are very disappointed with Rybacks performances in the last year. They knew he was rusty when they gave him a push but they were hoping he would improve by now, however he hasn't. Other wrestlers also feel Ryback is dangerous to work with, as he often botches moves and has came close to injuring top stars (like when he injured punk last year).
This heat has been the reason behind Rybacks recent fall down to a mid carder/jobber. This is also the reason his feud with punk ended so abruptly, with Ryback simply losing to punk in less than 10 minutes. It is being reported that WWE may release him soon. They are even giving out Ryback action figures for free at live events.
Ryback also gave himself more heat by mocking Goldberg and using the jackhammer without permission.
The video of Ryback giving Kofi the Jackhammer at Main Event, can be seen below.

^^^ So Ryback could be released soon this is a shame he is talented but clearly he is messing up by not improving in the ring and obviously has attitude with having heat backstage. Something else I noticed from re watching his Raw match the Big Show kept telling Ryback to slow down but he obviously didnt take any notice and carried on this is just one example of how Ryback is in the ring I can imagine Big Show told management backstage what was going on in the ring. Ryback will be gone by new year I can bet