Ryback continues to acknowledge Goldberg chants

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Ryback continues to address the Goldberg chants at live events in Australia this week. At yesterday’s show, Ryback cut a promo before his match with John Cena and complained about how he was tired of hearing Goldberg chants. This caused fans to scream Goldberg’s name at him. Ryback promised to beat Cena for the WWE Title and then “take a big Goldberg” all over the city.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/raw-opening-...berg-chants-dolph-ziggler-video#ixzz2acqzfJcH
At first I was like "wtf you doing Ryback?", but then it came to me, maybe this is intentional. I doubt he'd cut a promo about the chants and thought they'd stop afterwards; he's not that stupid. I think they're probably just fine with the chants now, or have come up with a ploy to get them to chant something else. I lol'd at the last line though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
if it's intentional, im down. At least he can play the role and let shit happen. People are going to chant it regardless, and there are a lot of worse names to get from the fans.

Still though in the run of things Gillberg > Goldberg > Ryback.

Reactions: David5150

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Still though in the run of things Gillberg > Goldberg > Ryback.

Agreed

gillberg-o.gif

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really don't care about what they do to Ryback these days, it's not like it can get worse. Let's see where this ends up.

PunkWyatt

Jobber
Reaction score
Why no "Feed Me More"? Not that I liked it just noticed its gone, even from his song.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
He's gonna take a big Goldberg all over the city?

He should say stuff like that all the time, I'd love it.

Reactions: Farooq

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I like it that Ryback is reacting to the Goldberg chants. I want a Ryback vs. Goldberg match. I want them to face at Mania in a 2 out of 3 falls match. I want Ryback to end the Undertakers streak!!!!!!

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I remember the house show I went too, I was chanting goldberg at him! Glad to know it annoys him, just like he annoys me :p!

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
I like it that Ryback is reacting to the Goldberg chants. I want a Ryback vs. Goldberg match. I want them to face at Mania in a 2 out of 3 falls match. I want Ryback to end the Undertakers streak!!!!!!
That would be worse than Lesnar vs Goldberg..

Reactions: David5150