Ryan "The Reaper" Robinson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Gimmick Name: Ryan the Reaper Robinson

Billed From: a dark basement in Winchester Kentucky
Height: 6'5

Weight: 268 lbs

alignment: face

Appearance (Sample Pic):
sting1_77363.jpg

Entrance theme: dont fear the reaper by HIM *its a cover but i feal its darker and fits me more then the origianel*

Characteristics of the gimmick: im kinda a mix of the undertaker, sting and raven, it depends, when im face my attitude is a mix of sting and face raven, when im heel my attitude is a mix of the undertaker in the ministry days and heel raven, either way i rock back and forth like mankind *i rock back and forth in real life* i guess you could also label my gimmik as a freaky guy with a mild case of autism *i would like to let everyone to know that i am in no way using my charecter to make fun of autistic people, i feal this charecter fits me since i have a mild case of autism, ADD and OCD in real life, thanks*

15 regular moves: clothesline, running ddt, running swinging neckbreaker, powerslam, scoop slam, suplex, back drop, turnbuckle splash, half boston crab, camel clutch, rear naked choke hold, arm bar, missile drop kick, flying clothesline and flying cross body

2 finishers: reaping death drop *a mix of the ddt and pedigree its kinda like the future shock ddt but i do it more like a pedigree then a ddt* Lock of Death *Regal Stretch*

3 signatures: chokeslam, spine buster and cross face

Sample Rp: *twisted laugh* you think it hurts me when you laugh at me? you think it hurts me when you call me a freak? you think it hurts me when you call me Blue? when you call me stupid? *twisted laugh* your going to be the 1 in pain when i meet you in the ring and i torture your pathetic soul, and remember, just because seasons dont fear the Reaper dont meen you shouldnt *twisted laugh*

the Reaper

Reaction score
D gave me permission to change the lock of death from the Regal stretch to a move that can be done 2 different ways, a full sharpshooter or a sharpshooter/figure 4 leg lock

side note: it will still be called the lock of death

the Reaper

Reaction score
ladies and gentleman, i give you.......Reaper's new theme http://youtu.be/uaUxWDrzqLM Entrance: the lights go out for a few seconds, dont fear the reaper by HIM hits the sound system, a weird looking blue light covers the arena and Ryan the Reaper Robinson steps out on the stage and looks around with a twisted smile on his face, he raises his right fist in the air and holds it up as he walks to the ring, once he gets to hte ring he puts it down and slides under the ropes, stands to his feet and raises it again, then if he is out there before his oponent he will walk over to the corner of the ring, set down indian style and rock back and forth as he waits for his opponent

the Reaper

Reaction score
sorry guys but i decided to give the Reaper a new signiture weapon so i changed his entrance a little.

Entrance: the lights go out for a few seconds, the Reaper's theme song hits the sound system, a weird looking blue light covers the arena and the Reaper steps out on the stage with his signiture black steel golf club in his right hand and looks around with a twisted smile on his face, he raises the golf club in the air with his right hand and holds it up as he walks to the ring, once he gets to thee ring he puts his arm down and slides under the ropes, stands to his feet and raises it again, then if he is out there before his oponent he will walk over to the corner of the ring, set down indian style and rock back and forth holding his golf club as he waits for his opponent