RWF Real Wrestling Federation 2008 and Beyond:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anthony7

Reaction score
guys i gotta question i;m starting a btb it's gunna be TNA anyway are you alowed to create new wrestlers for the show?

Kennedy

Reaction score
RWF Sell Out PPV Live At Madison Square Garden PART 1

RWF Sell Out PPV Live at Madison Square Garden
JBL: What a night we have tonight all the Gold is on the line!

JR: Oh Boy RWF is about to take there place back as the best when Orton meets HBK RWF Title!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hits to a decent pop as The National Champion walks down as he prepares for the gauntlet.

JBL: Do you think he is ready to start running!!

Match 1: Ric Flair (c) Vs THE GAUNTLET National Championship

Flair gears up as he gets ready for his first opponent.

As Shelton Benjamin comes out.

Flair and Benjamin go for a tie up but Flair pushes him away and delivers a few chops to warm up the crowd with some WOOS and then a few punches and then a clothsline a cover 1..2.. Benjamin gets the shoulder up then Flair goes for The Figure Four leg lock Benjamin just screams until he eventually taps!!

Winner Ric Flair at 2:06

Then Carlito ran down only to be met with a few chops and some WOOS from the crowd and Flair then Carlitio delivers some chops of his own that are greeted by BOOS not WOOS, but then he delivers some heavy hits and then a perfectly executed Suplex and a pin 1..2..Flair gets the shoulder up!! Carlito continues the attack by smashing his head on the floor but then Flair fights his way out with chops and then he delivers a great dropkick and then goes to the top rope and goes for a crossbody and connects and a pin 1..2..NO! Then Carlito comes back only to be chopblocked and then locked in the figure four so Carlito taps.
Winner: Ric Flair at 10:34

Then out comes Rey Mysterio

Rey comes in and delivers a Huricanrana and sets Flair up for the 619 but then UMAGA comes in and delivers a brutal attack on Flair and Mysterio and leaves both men in a bloody mess.

Winner NO CONTEST Flair retains

JR: That DAMN Umaga ruined a championship match someone has to beat that punk up!

JBL: Why don’t ya do somthing well because you really CAN’T!!
BACKSTAGE
Orton is getting ready as Cena approaches him as they have a Stare Off

Cena: Listen man I’m sorry about turning on RWF and mainly you! Can you accept my apology?
Orton: NO! Do you wanna know why! (Cena nods) simple because you cost me MY Title and know I am going out there to get it back!
Cena: IM SORRY Listen up I AM MORE DANGEROUS THAN YOU think!
Orton just stares at him as he leaves!

JR: Well what do you think that means!

JBL: Well we will find out TONIGHT! Anyway this is the match I have been waiting for RWF versus Anti RWF! ITS ON LIKE NECK BONES!!!!!!!!

RWF’s theme hits Papa Roach to be loved as the team walks out to a good crowd reaction.

Anti RWF’s theme Betrayal by Sickeness as they come at to a mixed reaction.
Match 2: Anti RWF (Rock Jericho and Kane) Vs RWF (Edge HHH and Undertaker

Edge and The Rock start inside the ring as the Rock slaps Edge and then he goes up a gear and starts punching away on Rocky and then a clothesline and a pin 1..Kane breaks it up but then Taker steps and goes face to face with his brother and then they start delivering uppercuts to each other and then Kane goes for the Chokeslam but Edge delivers a Spear to Kane but then The Rock delivers a Rock Bottom on Edge then all men come in and a six man brawl breaks out and eventually RWF come out on top but then Rikishi enters and knocks out the ref and all hell breaks out as Rikishi takes out Edge and HHH but when it gets to the Undertaker he meets his match as they go to a slug fest but when punch makes Rikishi wobble and Taker delivers a HUGE CHOKESLAM!!! As the crowd go crazy applauding Taker but he turns around to a CHOKESLAM BY HIS BROTHER KANE!!!!!!!!! Then The Rock delivers a ROCK BOTTOM TO EDGE THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! Jericho and The Rock keep Triple H down as Kane makes the pin ON TAKER 1..2..3!!!!

Winners: Anti RWF at 12:45

Anti RWF celerbrate in the ring as the RWF Champion comes down and joins in but then............... Taker gets up and signals pay back on his brother and then the lights go out and Taker is gone.

JR: Taker not happy with his brother!

JBL: GOD DAMMIT ANTI RWF WON F#CK YOU!!

BACKSTAGE

Shane Mcmahon with Mr Kennedy.
Shane: Kennedy you see that RWF LOST we will need to get revenge so you destroy Cena TONIGHT!! And then that will be one all!

Kennedy: Shane Cena is in the middle he got rejected by Them and by Us he is stuck between a wall and MR KENNEDY

Shane: Good point so lets knock him into the wall!!

JBL: Up next Cena Kennedy lets take a look at this fued!
VIDEO PACKAGE
Turn Up The Tremble hits to a mixed reaction as Kennedy and Shane Mcmahon come out.

Kennedy grabs a mic
Kennedy: You all know who I am here in New York because all you do is watch me because you wish you are’nt fat ugly slobs you just wanna be like me because all you are F#ckin Yanks!!!
Huge Boos directed at Kennedy
Kennedy: SHUT UP AND Appreaciate me beat John Ce...

Then My Time is now hits to huge cheers as he comes out and attacks Kennedy and drags him to the ring and just punches away as the bell rings.
Match 3: John Cena Vs Mr Kennedy

Cena continues to dominate but Kennedy rakes his eyes and starts punching him back but Cena his just to good and delivers a clothesline and then locks on the STFU early and Kennedy is about to tap but then Shane gets on the apron as Cena then releases the hold and goes to Shane and suplexes him in the ring and then locks in the STFU as Shane taps but then Kennedy comes and drops the elbow to Cena and then locks on a Camel Clutch which puts the crowd confused as Cena struggles but then some how gets to his feet with the manoever still locked on but then he drives Kennedy to the ground Cena then goes to the top rope and delivers a leg drop and puts his arm over Kennedy 1..2..NO! Cena frustrated waits for Kennedy to find his feet and he does and Cena puts him on his shoulders and goes for the FU but Kennedy counters to a neck breaker and then starts stomping all over Cena and then goes to the top rope and goes for the GREEN BAY PLUNGE AND CONNECTS!!!! A cover 1..2..Cena only just gets the shoulder up as Kennedy gets really frustrated and starts pushing the ref but then Cena rolls Kennedy up 1..2..NO!!!
JBL: These two men are literally killing eachother!!

Cena goes for an FU but Kennedy counters into an DDT!! And then gets Cena on his shoulders and delivers an FU OF HIS OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A cover 1..2..CENA GETS THE SHOULDER UP!!!!!!! To the crowds delight. Cena gets up and says to Kennedy your goin down you SON OF A BITCH!!!!! As he kicks Kennedy in the gut and delivers his own FU AND LOCKS ON THE S T F U!!!!!!! As Kennedy fights but just cannot find a way out but he finally makes it to the ropes but Cena refuses to let go as the ref starts the count 1..2..3..4.. Cena just realeases and then kicks the ref in the gut and delivers an FU as the crowd goes nuts and Cena then slides out the ring and finds a STEEL CHAIR and turns his attention to Shane and levels him with a chair shot and goes in the ring and smacks Kennedy all over until he is a bloody mess he then wakes the ref up as Cena delivers and FU!!! AND A COVER 1..2..3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WINNER: JOHN CENA AT 20:01

JR: CENA HAS DONE IT HE MAY HAVE JUST MADE HIS WAY BACK INTO RWF

JBL: It has not been Shane Mcmahon’s night tonight.

Cena is celerbrating as Shane enters the ring in tears.

Shane: Well done John how about a contract?

Cena: How about YOU SHOVE THAT CONTRACT RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!

As he delivers an FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As the crowd go crazy!