• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RVD interview; talks about Ryback's singlets

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/23481

RVD on Ryback asking him for permission to use his airbrush artist: "Ryback reached out to me and asked for permission to use the same airbrush artist that I use, Joe Holland in Savannah, Georgia," he said. "The guy's been making me the same outfits since like 1995 and he doesn't do a lot work for wrestlers. And I'm all for anyone that can make more business off of things they do for me. Ryback has my blessing [and] I'm flattered that he's a fan of mine. He's been very respectful in reaching out to me. I haven't met the guy but have nothing but respect for him."

Aul0PtfCAAAGoJq.jpg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I wish he'd get a longer singlet, his current is too short IMO. Either way it's pretty cool that he went to RVD before, shows respect which is never a bad thing.