Russo is angry with us

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Vince Russo has a new blog entry up thanking news sites for overanalyzing everything he writes. I want to thank those dirt sheet writers for analyzing my every syllable, as a result helping promote my new book, which will be released next month, entitled, "Rope Opera: How WCW Killed Vince Russo", by Vince Russo. By the way, keep in mind, that the book took me three years to write, while my answers here--which are analyzed and debated for days--take about 10 seconds each--because we're in the middle of writing 5 shows. One more thing, as far as watching our competition, before Russo and Ferrara came to WWF, VINCE McMAHON thought ECW was a protein supplement. Let me translate that for the analyzers--Vince McMahon NEVER WATCHED ECW, WCW, or any of his competition. I imagine he watches ECW now, only because he has no choice--he owns it. Now, in order for you guys to have fodder for your afternoon columns, blogs and tweets, the Creative Team is going out to eat Gyros for lunch. Analyze that for the next three days. Peace, Vince

I realize this isn't that big, but I found it amusing. :lol:

Reaction score
Eh, just sour apples from a dude who's ego was wayyyy bigger than his talents ever were. I can go on and on about how little success Russo has had compared to his monumental and ongoing failures. He was just a magazine mark who was fortunate enough to get his feet in the door and McMahon's filtering of his ideas made him look alot more successful than he really was.

Kizza

I personally think he could have done some good angles, but he fucks them all up with stupid, unneeded stuff that has nothing to do with wrestling.

LKP

Remember the coffin match with sting vs abyss? That was horrible.

GREYGHOST

Reaction score
All I can say to that is, If you don't like to have people nit-pick and critique the product you put out there and the words that you type or say then quit doing both...Please.

Double J

Reaction score
Hmm "How WCW (aka Hulk Hogan and Eric Bishoff) killed Vince Russo".....I wonder how nervous he is for his book to come out now lol.

Wrestling Station

he's an attention whore, thats to summarize it for everyone.