Russo had a point lads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Get your laughing gear around this lads

I hate Russo, he is an ego-manical prick.

But, the lad how a point. You want a wrestler to look like a wrestler. You dont want to be looking at some metroseual like John Cena who looks lilly livered.

I am a good looking lad. But I look like I could beat the shiny shit out of you. If i had the confidence and could make Vince money, at the end of the day.

Vince needs to relaise, that bigger built lads, who are not perfectly preemed, will draw money. Orton looks like a wrestler, with his tatoos and jaded personaility. Cena does not. He looks like a bloody model

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm a hot smurf
Take that lad in your sig

I am 6ft 5, and 17 stone. He would look like a midget next to me. I walk round the clubs and the bounchers are thinking, I would not want to mess with him, and he pussy is thinking, i will spread-em for that hunk

That is what you want fro a wrestler, at the end of the day

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Russo made lots of good points, this is not one of them.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Take that lad in your sig

I am 6ft 5, and 17 stone. He would look like a midget next to me. I walk round the clubs and the bounchers are thinking, I would not want to mess with him, and he pussy is thinking, i will spread-em for that hunk

That is what you want fro a wrestler, at the end of the day
The bouncers see you and think "That dude definitely wipes his ass with his bare hands," doesn't matter what time of day.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Whatever they think he definitely isn't getting those "wenches" he claims he gets.
I wouldn't be surprised if dude did damage with the NiN wenches, I just always have to hate on the Orton shit, all one track minded.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good to see ya posting meaningful stuff again, at the end of the day.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He certainly seems like no gentleman, so it wouldn't surprise me.
ladies and gentleman.

at the end of the day, this lad was

a. stuck in the friend zone with a lass who acts like a man

b. fliterted online with a lass who was like a butchers shop, she needed to get rid of some meat, and fast

the home truths come out lad

HBK 3:16

Jobber
Reaction score
ladies and gentleman.

at the end of the day, this lad was

a. stuck in the friend zone with a lass who acts like a man

b. fliterted online with a lass who was like a butchers shop, she needed to get rid of some meat, and fast

the home truths come out lad

Haha I was never stuck in any friend zone with anyone lol