Russell Brand Forks Over $6.5 Million Hollywood Home to Katy Perry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
Russell Brand Forks Over $6.5 Million Hollywood Home to Katy Perry

Russell Brand is cutting the cord with soon-to-be ex-wife Katy Perry as fast as he can.

E! News confirms that the 36-year-old funnyman has signed over all rights to the sprawling $6.5 million Hollywood Hills mansion he and the 27-year-old "Hot n Cold" singer shared before their 14-month union came to an ignominious end in December.

Per the quitclaim deed obtained by E!, Brand surrendered his portion of ownership of the seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom spread to Perry for "no monetary consideration."

Read the deed here

Guess he couldn't wait to move on.

The former superstar duo purchased the 3-acre property in June 2011. Once used during season one of ABC's The Bachelor, the estate featured a host of amenities including a swimming pool, a pub, a huge home theater, a study and a guest house.

A Los Angeles judge signed off on Brand's petition to divorce last month, but it's not expected to become official until July.

E Online

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Ya know I could actually see him in his funny british way of saying shit saying "Give it all to er... just get me away from that crazy bitch..."

Cannot wait for his next stand up special

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Damn, he turned down $20 million and now gave her the house. This guy is insane or he really wants to be done with her. I am going to go with insane.

The Stunner

Reaction score
Sex tape will be released and gets some of his money back. Ya right but he does seem like he is doing what he can to get away from her fast.