• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rush wants to add female representation in LFI

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I was thinking Diamante for the women. Whatever Taurus is called would be good too, just bc he'll need reintroduction even to us not being a bull lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I was thinking Diamante for the women. Whatever Taurus is called would be good too, just bc he'll need reintroduction even to us not being a bull lol
Diamante def. fits the faction very well, agreed.

Taurus is an easy fit, and Kenny King coming back to ROH last night and being part of that faction in the past is obviously something to consider as well

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I would throw Kenny King in there for sure. I love Taurus, actually like him more than King, but I feel based on what I know about them that King is the better fit out of the two. And in general, King is firmly cemented in the midcarder who loses to better people part of his career, so I think it's fine to add him in there as a fall guy who can also mentor Vance perhaps.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I would throw Kenny King in there for sure. I love Taurus, actually like him more than King, but I feel based on what I know about them that King is the better fit out of the two. And in general, King is firmly cemented in the midcarder who loses to better people part of his career, so I think it's fine to add him in there as a fall guy who can also mentor Vance perhaps.
It would also give them another good promo guy which can't hurt

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Going by the original Los Ingobernables' gimmick of being made up of former babyfaces who weren't over, I'd suggest Sammy Guevara

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Well whoever they put into the group hopefully they are talent that can make an impact. I would love to see Rosa in the group vs the others people stated because I don't see them going anywhere with the others.