Rumoured new music for CM Punk?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Looks and sounds incredible. They'd need the shorten the opener though, else he becomes like an Undertaker type figure with that long intro + walkdown. It'd be cool for special occasions like PPV's for him to have the long introduction though. I really hope they even ponder this as a theme, it's so good.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You could easily cut the intro although I'd keep some of it just for the timed spotlights with the beat.

Also whilst we're doing Punks greatest entrances this has to be my favourite, it's seemingly rare for him to get this emotional, plus the streamers.

Skip Colt or don't I'm not a cop.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
That was the one with the intro from TFBs.

If this could translate to the big arenas it'd be epic, it's a big if but with how awesome Punk is it I could see it happening.

For the longest I've wanted Punk use this theme again, if it happens at Payback..I will cry!

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
If it happens in Chicago I could actually see it being sung throughout the arena lol.

God that would be one of the best entrances and fan interactions WWE could ever had if that happens of course lol.

Reactions: seabs

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He needs to use the South Of Heaven theme he used in the indies. I'd instantly blow the guy as much as everyone else here.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
This Fire Burns and Cult of Personality should be the only two he ever uses.

I wish he would just rotate between TFB and COP, tbh.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As seabs pointed out this is a joke/a fake report. There a reportsover on WF from guys who apparently were at the concert nullifying the "we're making him a theme" statement.
Also I don't think he'll get a new theme, WWE payed out too much money for COP. Lisencing music isn't cheap.
If he had to revert to an old theme it has to be Misceria. This fire burns is the worst theme Punk has had in my opinion.

Also shame on Crayo for not knowing a musical milestone like Rancid.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He's cornish that won't scare him, imagine an inbred bane eating a pasty and without any muscle.
I dont know them either :awyeah:

Whammy. I love his theme song, and it's on the radio here daily, keep it. DB on the other hand needs to go use "The Final Countdown" again. Saw it in a random match and marked so hard, i'm sure Danielson will shame me for not knowing but that is the theme of all themes.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
This Fire Burns > ANYTHING ELSE!