Rumoured new music for CM Punk?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WrestleZone.com

Earlier today we reported that CM Punk attended a Rancid concert in Detroit last night, and according to FTWPodcast.com, the lead singer of the band pulled Punk on stage and noted that the band just recorded new entrance music for Punk which will debut at Payback on Sunday.

I highly doubt it's that, but I have never heard of them. That is the rumoured one though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Read the rest of the WF thread champ, it was a joke since the song is called fuck you and Punk is a giant douche.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
OH HELL NO THIS IS NEW CM PUNK MUSIC

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Would make a either witty, HQ, or downright lazy post to this but CM Punk already summed it up perfectly in one clear facial expression:

:pity:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol fucking shitty. Would fit him perfectly :obama:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

I highly doubt it's that, but I have never heard of them. That is the rumoured one though.

It makes me so sad that you've never heard of Rancid. :pity: Pretty cool scenario since Punk is friends with them. Obviously a joke, but cool scenario.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I like punk with more of a gritty theme like his previous one. Cult of personality was great though during the summer of punk but i'd like to see him go more towards the harder stuff.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Go back to his previous theme:

Some might argue that we need to take a step forward rather than back but when Austin switched over to the Disturbed theme in late 2000 and then the theme he used as a heel in the Alliance during 2001, they still reverted back to his classic Glass Shattering theme from 1998-2000 when he turned back face. Nothing wrong with going back to the past if it worked better than anything else has.

Unfortunately, this theme is more associated with him being a heel and his current theme more with being a face so he's either keeping Cult Of Personality or debuting a new song, which I could see them doing at Payback.

Fuck it, I still think he should go back to This Fire Burns.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What AFI? It's like 5 minutes long lol.

Am I missing something? I vaguely remember watching the video you posted last time and it was like 1:40 or something. Please link me the longer version :(. It might be a case of the longer version having tons of filler or something, I can't remember. Maybe I'm going insane. I swear it was short.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Am I missing something? I vaguely remember watching the video you posted last time and it was like 1:40 or something. Please link me the longer version :(. It might be a case of the longer version having tons of filler or something, I can't remember. Maybe I'm going insane. I swear it was short.

That was the one with the intro from TFBs.

If this could translate to the big arenas it'd be epic, it's a big if but with how awesome Punk is it I could see it happening.

Reactions: Apoho Creed