Rumors on bringing back two former wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It was reported Saturday that some familiar faces could be returning to WWE in the coming months as there has been a push from several top talents for the organization to bring back some "solid hand" wrestlers that were previously released. Two specific names in mind are MVP and Shelton Benjamin as organization officials have discussed bringing the former Superstars back to the fold.
Since being released from WWE in April 2010 in a cost-cutting measure, Benjamin has kept busy in Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling. MVP also competes in New Japan, where he teams with Benjamin under the tag team name "Black Dynamite."

Partial source Meltzfuck, partial source Pwinsider. Make off it what you will.

Read more

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Woah Woah Black Dynamite? That's fucking awesome :yay: Would be glad to see them again, make MVP a heel though, and Shelton Benjamin is alright as a face, but they should bring him back as a heel too in my opinion.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
I want MVP and Shelton Benjamin to be face when they return *crosses fingers* I really hope this happens.

Smarktard

Jobber
Reaction score
MVP is old as f*ck and Shelton botches more than Sin Cara.

Bring back Carlito and JoMo!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Bring em back an put ppl over in the tag division so that Kane an DB dont end up lookin shite.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I would to see them both back , especially MVP...

Antonio Cesaro VS MVP for the US Championship...BOOK IT.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
MVP is an overhyped crappy wrestler and he's not even that good on the mic. I don't see what the big deal with this guy is and I never will. Shelton Benjamin on the other hand is an impressive wrestler and the only reason I don't think he was given a proper push in the singles division is because of his lack of charisma. Benjamin was one of my favorite wrestlers, he'd always have some great matches.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
MVP is an overhyped crappy wrestler and he's not even that good on the mic. I don't see what the big deal with this guy is and I never will.

:finger: Hater.