Royal Rumble Rumored Win at the 2019 Royal Rumble

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I say somehow The Miz is WWE champion and Daniel Bryan wins the Rumble this having Miz vs Bryan for the title at Mania. That's what we all want to see right?
Could see happen.

Miz beating Bryan, then refusing to give him a rematch. Story tells itself

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
How do you know Roman will be Back to face The Rock or anyone ever again?
Dose anyone know how he is now?
is he beating the cancer or not?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
How do you know Roman will be Back to face The Rock or anyone ever again?
Dose anyone know how he is now?
is he beating the cancer or not?
All previous post were before we knew about Romans cancer

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lol i hope Randy Orton wins again. DB vs Orton at Mania will probably happen regardless. He will win at Elimination Chamber

In that case they should just let Batista win lol a rematch of Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan with DB being the full on heel as his is this time instead of being the top babyface at Wm30 would be an interesting story.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Lol i hope Randy Orton wins again. DB vs Orton at Mania will probably happen regardless. He will win at Elimination Chamber

In that case they should just let Batista win lol a rematch of Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan with DB being the full on heel as his is this time instead of being the top babyface at Wm30 would be an interesting story.
Stop with that bait trolling lol.

Orton vs Bryan...Ha good one

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stop with that bait trolling lol.

Orton vs Bryan...Ha good one

I honestly think Orton vs Bryan could happen. If Orton doesnt start a feud with Styles then I could see it. I just have no idea who else is big enough to challenge for the title on Smackdown.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I honestly think Orton vs Bryan could happen. If Orton doesnt start a feud with Styles then I could see it. I just have no idea who else is big enough to challenge for the title on Smackdown.
Newly heel vs newly heel. Why not Cena vs Bryan? Story writes itself

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
For what it's worth, it was a Smackdown guy that won the Royal Rumble the past couple of years so I'd suspect it's RAW's turn this time around, hence my Seth Rollins prediction.

If I were to pick a dark horse, I'd probably go with Drew Mcntyre but from a story line perspective, he doesn't quite tie in....not as much as Rollins anyway. I mean, Lesnar vs. Mcntyre is surely a Vince type of match and something new and fresh (quite frankly, I would like to see it myself) however Lesnar versus Rollins has a better ring to it at the moment so, yeah...sticking with Seth...