Rumored UFC 138 Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The Great Khali as Champion?

On Raw we saw The Great Khali beat Cena and make Edge and Orton Injured.
What do you think Mcmahon has his eyes on Khali to be the next?
Discuss

kane6640

Reaction score
i think vince knows wwe fans expectations are so low they would accept khali as champion.

besides we all know just like with umaga cena will beat hes ass in the end

Great One

Stop making threads about this shit, use your eyes there's already an exactly similar thread up plus the RAW discussion thread...

xtremebadass

I am thinking since they can't fit everyone on every ppv, they are going to take Edge Orton and HBK off to make room for SD and ECW at Judgement Day, that means Khali would face Cena for the main event.

Defiant One

Reaction score
its is a werid thread but I think Vince wants Cena to get cheered, and Cena is the lesser of two evils in a feud with Khali. Cuz for the first time in a long time he is the under dog, in a match. So many people diss Cena's wrestling skills there is no doubt about it he is the better wrestler between he and Khali

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
They already disgraced the IC belt by giving it to a Savage Monster-like character in Umaga.

Let's hope they don't do the same thing with the world title.

It seems that WWE has started going back to basics recently with some old-school matches that have actually lasted longer than 3 minutes.

Let's hope this rare appearance of professionalism is gonna stick around for awhile.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
great khali wouldn't work as any kind of champ. he hasn't even wrestled that many matches, and it would lose lots of viewers.

the dark knight

^^he is not even a wrestler . wwe just got him cuz of the size

Captive8

Reaction score
I would love to hold up that sign that DX had back in 97 that said "Who books this crap?"

Khali in the title picture is nothing but a nightmare to any wrestling fan out there. The guy is a complete joke and should have been demoted last year or fired. The only good that could come out Khali in the title picture is if they have a five man Hell in the Cell cage match, or Umaga got tossed in the mix, and they had an Elimination Chamber match.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
i like the idea, get the title off of cena....have khali be champ for awhile with little to none TV time and just have side fueds and let khali fight random ppl, and then have sum1 like cm punk finnally top the giant

phantomgerald

no, khali should never be champion. it will make another superman to beat khali. i think cena will eventually truimph in the end.

MikeRaw

NO!This would be wrong...LOL Khali could not be a cchamp,i'm sorry but...no!

Reaction score
Hmmm The Great Khali as champ?! I don't see that happen. Who will on the Raw roster beat The Great Khali? Probably no body unless you send The Undertaker to Raw. The only way I see The Great Khali lose the title is if Vince vacant the title, otherwise, The Great Khali will be unstoppable.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
A light heavyweight bout featuring Cyrille Diabate (17-7-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC) and Anthony Perosh (11-6 MMA, 1-3 UFC) is in the works for UFC 138. Diabate has announced the fight, but UFC officials have not confirmed the bout. UFC 138 takes place Nov. 5 at LG Arena at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England with the following card…

Chris Leben vs. Mark Munoz
Renan Barao vs. Brad Pickett
Anthony Njokuani vs. Paul Taylor
Papy Abedi vs. Thiago Alves
Terry Etim vs. Edward Faaloloto
John Hathaway vs. Pascal Krauss
Michihiro Omigawa vs. Jason Young
Cyrille Diabate vs. Anthony Perosh*
Chris Cope vs. Che Mills
James Head vs. Mark Scanlon
Chris Cariaso vs. Vaughan Lee
Philip De Fries vs. TBA

* - Not officially announced

Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
It's a decent card, not one that makes me desperate to go to see it live though. I'll wait until they come back to the UK again, hopefully with a better card.