Rumored Huge Heel Turn For Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
The user known as u/falconarrow on Reddit is well known for being able to predict and tell a lot of things happening in WWE before they do. He’s been correct on countless big stories in the past, and says that he’s shocked the [HASHTAG]#Y2AJ[/HASHTAG] shirt came out since a heel turn is happening soon.

Now, it could be Jericho or Styles that turns heel, but it’s likely the former as Styles popularity right now is through the roof.

Some may be against this and not totally understand it, but wrestling fans should be thrilled with it. Having #AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho in front of almost 100,000 on the stage at [HASHTAG]#WrestleMania[/HASHTAG] and giving them a good 20 minutes? That’s a hardcore wrestling fan’s dream.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think they'll win the titles off New Day. If not on Raw, then it'll happen at Roadblock. Raw might end in a DQ.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Could be Jericho's heel turn coming, but we should get a different match at mania, unless these 2 are really trying to go the way with making this an intense rivalry

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Has to be a gimmick match like submission match, 2 out of 3 falls or something to get my interest.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
What works for me is this:

1) Put Jericho and Styles in a ring together.
2) I pay rapt attention to two wrestling gods.

Considering so many other wrestling fans feel this way, I call that a working solution.

Plus, Styles' fans (other than just me) should be going bonkers for this idea (and I'm sure there will be some sort of stipulation attached if they go at 'Mania) because so many people predicted that either a) Styles would never get a shot in the world's largest wrestling promotion or b) that Styles would get buried from day one in the world's largest wrestling promotion. This means Styles getting airtime on the biggest wrestling show of the year in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world and (most likely) getting put over by a former six-time world champion. This would be a huge shot in the arm for him considering that, to the casuals (the audience Vince really cares about), Jericho is one of the few wrestlers they actually know and, to the hardcore fans (the audience HHH seems to like to play to), Jericho is...well....Jericho and that still means something to most of us, and he's putting over a guy who we've all known and loved since he was making the X-Division title mean something in TNA.

wk

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I have no interest in Y2AJ as tag champs whatsoever. Turn heel, Y2J. Please and thank you.

Last edited:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
As wwe.com reported, Shane McMahon will return to WWE RAW on tonight’s show from Chicago. WWE says Shane will have a response to Vince McMahon’s recent announcement about his inheritance. They posted this teaser for Shane’s return:

If you’ve been following Shane McMahon on Twitter, you know that he is pulling out all the stops as he trains to face The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell at WrestleMania. Shane is leaving little to chance as control of WWE Raw — and in essence, WWE — hangs in the balance on April 3. He’s honing his striking attacks with MMA trainer Phil Nurse, building his strength and conditioning with former WBF competitor Jim Quinn, and even getting a refresher course in the art of hardcore from ECW Original Tommy Dreamer.

But before Shane-O-Mac graces The Grandest Stage of Them All, he’ll be coming to the Windy City for Raw. Now that his father, Mr. McMahon has publicly proclaimed that Shane’s inheritance is also on the line at WrestleMania, what’s going through the mind of WWE’s prodigal son? Did The Deadman’s cold reminder that Shane’s blood will be on his father’s hands inside Hell in a Cell resonate with The Boy Wonder? Regardless, you won’t want to miss when Shane’s Jordans hit the entrance ramp.
Dude if you are going to spam posts or copy/paste crap at least do them in the right threads.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I swear deth is on a mission to turn the forum into TheRockForums.net

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
a huge heel turn would be Roman turning heel. Jericho has turned heel like 109389393 times.