Rumored ECW roster division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Many are wondering what happens to the ECW roster after the brand is put to rest tonight. According to sources within WWE, Christian and the team of Caylen Croft & Trent Baretta are expected to end up on SmackDown!, while William Regal & Ezekiel Jackson, Zack Ryder & Rosa Mendez will be moved to RAW. It's still anyone's guess what the future will hold for people like Shelton Benjamin, Goldust, Yoshi Tatsu, Vance Archer, Tiffany and Savananah, but they are all expected to remain on the main roster.

Zack, welcome to the comedy troop of Masters, Carlito, Chavo, Swagger and Santino.

Christian vs. Drew in a long term feud PLEASE.

noumenon

Please not yet. Not until there is a tag team worth them facing.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
Not too happy about Ryder and big Zeke being put on raw because they're just gonna get shit on (Jack Swagger anyone)

xtremebadass

You can tell that WWE has high hopes for Christian, Croft, and Baretta since they are the lucky ones going to Smackdown lol

noumenon

Well like I said, kiss Ryder goodbye... they're gonna have fun writing some comedy shit for him.

Zeke I'm a bit on the fence with right now. He's nowhere near ready for a "major" push and I'd say Miz more than has the mid-card covered as a heel. Unless MVP picks up the title sooner than later I think we can look forward to a lot of jobber squashing by Zeke.

Beer

Ryder will turn into a jobber/comedy character. Zeke/Kozlov/Regal faction. Kozlov and Zeke to turn. I'd like to see a tag team made out of them, but I can't see it.

Christian is obvious idea for push and clearly Barreta and Croft are favs of the WWE.

noumenon

Kozlov and Jackson have been split for quite some time now.

Markz

Reaction score
This was probly the best thing for christian really, a shortcut to the main roster.

noumenon

As opposed to actually making it the main roster with actual reasoning and planning behind it? This is probably the worst thing to happen for most of these guys as they're simply being moved out of necessity. I would wager to bet that nothing is planned for any of these guys with maybe the exception of Christian. I'm even a bit doubtful on that.

Axis

Wtf. What is appealing about Christian vs Drew at all? MAYBE Christian could pull a decent match out of him? Ryder should get a push, imo. He'd make a better IC Champion over on Smackdown, though, since Miz has pretty much filled the role of "midcard prick" on Raw.

Great One

Srsly. Ryder is the shit, if he goes to Raw and gets buried I'm gonna rage. This guy can work a fucking match, watch his match(es) with Christian, that was pure gold. Not to mention the originality and unique behavior of the character, it could go far and maybe even get over as a big time face.