*Rumor* Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 to include NXT Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
I always get them for Christmas, so I don't need to pay for it, so I enjoy whatever little bit that I get out of it. I thought last year was a step in the right direction, but they really need a mode that is enjoyable and has a repeat value, like GM Mode. Road To Wrestlemania is good, but it's too short. Career Mode is long, tedious and repetitively boring. GM Mode was always fun, and you could play it for a while. This new story creator is crap as well. Maybe they should just stop making it yearly, give it a couple of years, and tweak it to be the best possible.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I agree Enzo. The CODs, Gears of Wars are so excessive. How many different ways can you fight the Vietnam, World, and Iraq wars?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
The last Smackdown VS Raw game I really got into was 2007. After that they started all getting kind of boring and repetitive, so I never get excited about them like I do Madden. However I never played 2010, but I heard it wasn't all that great. 2009 was shit also.

nation

Reaction score
The last Smackdown VS Raw game I really got into was 2007. After that they started all getting kind of boring and repetitive, so I never get excited about them like I do Madden. However I never played 2010, but I heard it wasn't all that great. 2009 was shit also.

SD vs. RAW 2007 is the best in the series hands down. Had some fun times playing against my step brother on the good old PS2.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Smackdown! vs RAW 2010 lasted me all of two weeks, hopefully this year's version does a better job of keeping me hooked.

Btw, they should make your CAW go through the NXT show, I think that would be cool

LKP

Reaction score
Speaking of Sd vs Raw is there any DLC for it at all this year in 2010?

Reaction score
I agree Enzo. The CODs, Gears of Wars are so excessive. How many different ways can you fight the Vietnam, World, and Iraq wars?

Oh, don't get me wrong, I loves me some GOW, I like the 3rd person view and the monsters and the fun little stage puzzles. But I'm so damned bored of first person shooters. Lame. Lame. Lame. Too unrealistic the way they move, boring just shooting, shooting, shooting. But you're correct with how many different ways can they reinvent war situations. Give me some Contra, give me some CLASSIC Metroid, give me some good car destruction games that aren't Mario Kart, give me something NEW, FRESH, INVENTIVE. The only thing that even sounds remotely inventive is Little Big Planet but I'm not willing to shell out for a PS3 for ONE friggin game.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Little Big Planet is VERY fun. I underestimated it. You never really get bored with it like you would the 1st person shooters. Quite frankly, the only thing that keeps them tolerable is online play in LIVE and even that can get tiring playing with the same people.