*Rumor* Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 to include NXT Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2011 is an upcoming installment in the SmackDown Vs Raw game franchise. It's release date is currently unknown. The game is said to have improved graphics and an updated roster. The ECW brand will not be included, after its departure in 2010, though it is rumored it will be replaced with the NXT roster.

Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Concept

WWE will be adding a new concept to the Smackdown vs Raw 2011 game in that it will feature old school ECW, WCW, AWA and other promotions now in the WWE library. There will be legends associated with these brands as well as arena likenesses and so on

ign.com

Kizza

Reaction score
Looks/sounds pretty cool, but so did the last one, so hopes aren't gonna be raised.

Kizza

Reaction score
I must say, I'll laugh if they have like overalls of like 40.

Except Danielson. They should recognize how epic he is and make him 100 and unbeatable.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
That is pretty believable considering they only have like what? 8 NXT stars?

I hope they don't give them a season mode or anything. That'd be gay playing Rockem' Sockem' or whatever it was called.

Also, the Legends thing is dumb as hell. Their target market is a bunch of little kids, and little kids do not know anything about the old ECW, AWA, and all that. Shit, I don't know anything about the AWA, and I've been a fan for like five years.

soulpower

Reaction score
Also, the Legends thing is dumb as hell. Their target market is a bunch of little kids, and little kids do not know anything about the old ECW, AWA, and all that. Shit, I don't know anything about the AWA, and I've been a fan for like five years.

The younger fans will buy the game due to the WWE name, and the stars of today (Cena, Orton, etc). The WCW, ECW, AWA is mostly used to try and attract the older fans, and therefore more buyers. Not that bad of an idea.

nation

Reaction score
lol at people still playing the SD vs. RAW games.

LKP

Reaction score
That either means most of the NXT roster will stay in wwe after the season anyways.... I mean doesn't season 2 start in July? Will they be included?

nation

Reaction score
No it's already past the cut off date.

LKP

Reaction score
Is it? When was that i thought it was august time?

LKP

Reaction score
It cant be wrestlemania due to umaga and brock lesnar and khali all debuting the day after Wrestlemania and still being on the game released in the fall.