Rumor About Desmond Wolfe's Health

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rob Franklin

Reaction score
Wrestling's Stupid Weapons

What is the dumbest/least credible weapon you have ever seen used in a wrestling match?

Mine has to be when The Rock attacked Mick Foley with cotton candy.

Reaction score
Even though its one of my top 5 fave gimmicks
Los Hijos De Helado use ddt people onto sprinkles.

Wrestling Station

Naked/barred turnbuckle. Is not that brutal as they try to make us beleive.

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Announcer's table. It's practically broken already.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Although you're probably going to hate me for it, I'm going with Thumbtacks. SummerSlam '06 Flair rolls right through them and just picks them out of his skin. Next I'd have to say those stupid road signs. I don't know about you but they're not hard to bend, and believe me I know!

Skullnen

Reaction score
Didn't Tajri use some weird attack to blind his opponent? That green stuff he spitted out of his mouth. That was so silly :smilie3:

Wrestling Station

^^it does pain alot!!! but maybe you will feel the effect if it was the diving hair of your ass to the mat!!?...lol

Ben

Reaction score
Former ROH star and current TNA Wrestler Desmond Wolfe met with TNA President Dixie Carter at this past Sunday’s TNA Wrestling Genesis PPV. The news coming out of the meeting between the two is that Wolfe is not feeling optimistic regarding his return to the company, while Carter is feeling that Wolfe will be able to overcome what is wrong with him and return to the company.

As for his medical condition, many people backstage are quite surprised at how little to known about it. While people initially thought he had some form of concussion that barred him from performing in the ring, Wolfe has always had that issue in the ring, and his always put it on the back burner while competing.

Others are speculating that it is likely a hepatitis situation that is prohibiting him from getting in the ring. If you didn’t know, both Sean Waltman and knockout Lacey Von Erich, both of which had hepatitis previously during their tenure in the company, are no longer with the organization.

Wolfe had previously been scheduled to compete at the iMPACT! tapings in early December before the holidays, but things were obviously scrapped.

Credit to Wrestling News World

Would be nice to see the guy back, and it this point it has to be more than a concussion will be interesting to see when and even if he ever comes back.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I wonder if either of those things came up when WWE evaluated him and that was what stopped him from being signed.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Well he was stopped from joining WWE because he failed a physical so its highly likely thats why he was not signed.