Royal Rumble Rumble Moments You Want To See?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I want to see Shelton Benjamin in the rumble, that'd be great
Neville should be the NXT guy in it this year
Mizdow will eliminate Miz by accident, then copy what he does and go over the top
I dread this, but lets face it, the bunny will be an entrant and take out Adam Rose
Instead of Kofi, give Neville the shot at the cool save, it gets stale if it's the same guy over and over again

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I want to see the Big Show win the Royal Rumble.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I want to see Roman and DB standing there toe-to-toe, the final 2 left in the Rumble. The crowd would be going crazy and love it. Have them go at it..and maybe even have a double elimination and the match has to restart.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I want to see Roman and DB standing there toe-to-toe, the final 2 left in the Rumble. The crowd would be going crazy and love it. Have them go at it..and maybe even have a double elimination and the match has to restart.

Having DB and Roman as the last two guys is interesting, but whoever gets eliminated, I'm not sure how that'd be accepted by the crowd. Would they hate it if Roman eliminated Bryan, or vice versa? I sure as hell have no problem with D-Bry winning the Rumble, I'll be rooting for him all the way.

A double elimination, shades of 2005's RR, eh? Would love to see it, then have Vinnie Mac rush down to the ring all worked up and then break his quads once again. I'd be amused. lol
But I doubt it's happening.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Having DB and Roman as the last two guys is interesting, but whoever gets eliminated, I'm not sure how that'd be accepted by the crowd. Would they hate it if Roman eliminated Bryan, or vice versa? I sure as hell have no problem with D-Bry winning the Rumble, I'll be rooting for him all the way.

A double elimination, shades of 2005's RR, eh? Would love to see it, then have Vinnie Mac rush down to the ring all worked up and then break his quads once again. I'd be amused. lol
But I doubt it's happening.
yes, exactly. I watched the 2005 rumble again recently. And, yes, it would be great to see a double elimination. I think the crowd would be ultimately fine with it was they were fine with Batista winning even though they loved Cena, too, at the time.

I'm sure it would be a torn crowd...but it would be fun to watch.

Crimson

Reaction score
I want to see Reigns being the first guy eliminated from the Rumble.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I want to see Reigns being the first guy eliminated from the Rumble.

He's most likely gonna get eliminated last, or second to last, same thing goes for Bryan.

I don't see anyone else winning the Rumble, but D-Bry or Roman, honestly.

Reactions: edge4ever

Crimson

Reaction score
He's most likely gonna get eliminated last, or second to last, same thing goes for Bryan.

I don't see anyone else winning the Rumble, but D-Bry or Roman, honestly.
I was ironic, man. I'm 95% sure that Reigns will win the Rumble.

Crimson

Reaction score
I'm pumped about the Triple Threat Match more. I want to see this match in the main event, by the way.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm pumped about the Triple Threat Match more. I want to see this match in the main event, by the way.

Nah, the RR should be the ME. I mean, it's always the main attraction of the show, at least in my book.

Reactions: edge4ever