Royal Rumble Rumble Moments You Want To See?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
2a8e00ea0d563a95110a0c5dd77bac55.jpg

One of the moments in the Royal Rumble match I would like to see is all three Shield members in the ring, face to face and brawling with each other. This would be the first time they have different paths and goal, so it would be an interesting sight to see. I would obviously see J & J security interfering, but Reigns and Ambrose would eliminate them quickly.

317b29583aa5f5a82cb0b38c9de512b2.jpg

Now it's pretty obvious they'll once again do a spot with Kofi Kingston during the match. It's been that way ever since John Morrison did his barricade leap. But this is the first time he is actually aligned in an alliance in which, they have the ability to save each other in a cool fashion. Xavier is pretty athletic himself and Big E can block an elimination by catching them or something along those lines. Should be interesting to see what they do.

86312843ebc7b423ddc33364af238c72.jpg

Since the Roster has been somewhat lackluster in star power to a point, I wouldn't want to see someone like them in it.

Ex. The Los Matadores, Hornswoggle, Darren Young, etc.

I think it's fair they should throw in someone down from NXT in there. Maybe Neville since he finally dropped the title. This is just a teaser, it doesn't necessarily mean they'll stick to the main roster until Wrestlemania is over.

0d96d4121f97ebf5ac22f4986e0a32f1.jpg

Another moment I would like to see is if The Wyatt Family do cross paths in the ring, it better be also when all three members of The Shield are. After they realize they are all face to face with each other, it goes back to The Shield Vs. Wyatt Family tease. (As in the picture)

How about you guys?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Same here.

Kofi will prolly do some crazy stuff, as far as the NXT roster goes, I see Neville entering the Rumble, too.

Other than that... I think I'll just wait and be surprised with some nice moments at the Rumble.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
A big return like Edge from 2010. I'd say someone who hasn't announced their return.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If they didn't announce Bryan, he'd be the one.
Orton wasn't gone long enough, so it's ehn.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I always enjoy seeing Kofi's antics.. other than that maybe seeing Sami Zayn or Neville as surprise entrants... and watching to see what happens with Miz and Mizdow, I swear they have become one of the most entertaining things about the WWE these days.. especially Mizdow.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
DY eliminating Titus.
Neville making a PPV debut.
Erick and Luke Face to Face.
A New Day and the former members of the shield standing in the ring all together at some point.
Sandow throwing Miz over the ropes and then in turn taking himself over the rope.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
A face like Bryan eliminate themselves to keep a heel from ruining the RR

HBK 3:16

Jobber
Reaction score
I want to see Neville or another NXT guy be a surprise entrant and make a good showing, I'd also love to see Ambrose win it but that ain't happening.

Reaction score
I would like to see HBK come out of retirement, and win the rumble. But insteadbof a title shot, he wants to go against HHH at wrestlemania, because he feels he is ruining all they built up.

Probaly wont happen, but it would be entertaining