RTW Redux Day 20 - Christopher Daniels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
I dare say Daniels is as good as, if not better than Jericho. 9/10

hell no hes not...

im not a fan of him... he hasnt done anything really in like a year and i didnt really like him much before that anyways... 6/10

Qwake

he is the man 9/10.how could u rate him less than 8
not his fault they wont push him

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Amazing wrestler, Amazing pyscology, Amazing integrity and intensity. And he can carry himself on the mic (not well, but alot better than half of the world champions in WWE and TNA)

Simply because only Edge is a 10/10 (ok i'll be honest, Daniels might in his own special way be more technical than edge :p )

I'll give daniels a 8.9/10. Most underrated wrestler by far. Fuck Shelton if he thinks otherwise.

Wrestling Station

^first of all, why bump old thread?! the rate was already submitted and summed up.

second thing, i agree about everything except that Edge is the only 10/10 and has technical skills?! lol what happend to Bret Hart, Benoit, Ric Flair?! You are just marking for Edge imo.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
^first of all, why bump old thread?! the rate was already submitted and summed up.

second thing, i agree about everything except that Edge is the only 10/10 and has technical skills?! lol what happend to Bret Hart, Benoit, Ric Flair?! You are just marking for Edge imo.

yeah i'm just marking for Edge. When you see me use :p do not ignore it for it is a warning that whatever i said should not be taken into consideration.

And i bumped the thread because i didn't get to post my comments about him, hell if all of the RTW Redux's was on the front page I would of posted in all of them too. You're just lucky i'm too lazy to click two or three.

oh and i have no idea what the hell is going on in this thread, or any thread. I just after careful detective work :detective: found out that RTW stood for Rate that Wrestler.

Wrestling Station

^no doubt you recieved infraction for general annoyance! :p