RTW Redux Day 20 - Christopher Daniels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Abyss scores a 61.3 meaning that he's a little better than the Miz, and just slightly worse than Matt Striker. Next up and last in our TNA block is guy who can't seem to really find a niche in TNA though he's been there for a while now...

cdaniels.jpg

TNA Tag Team titles
TNA X Division title x3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love this guy. I liek his promos, but I find them a little boring sometimes. I might be being excessive here but 9/10.

PeepShow

8.5/10

He has the skills in the ring, and can cut a pretty decent promo. Not to mention he has done a great job carrying the X-Division to great heights back in the day.

Great One

8.5/10... talk about underrated and underpushed. Deserves so much more. I use to think he was way too thin to account to anything, but in TNA, it really doesn't matter. Just fucking give him a generic character like AJ Styles and push the guy, he is amazing in the ring and decent on the mic, plus has been in TNA since the start.

lastlaugh

Reaction score
9/10. One of the best wrestlers on TNA. Always creates the highlights of the ppvs.

Switchy

Reaction score
8.5/10. He got amaing in-ring skils and I haven't seen much of him on the mic but what I have saw has been good and I think he had the potential to win the TNA title before he was made in Curry Man (in TNA).

Soulpower

9/10.. You know why some people find him boring? Because he's that good. More often that not it looks like he's just going through the motions in the ring.. The reality is that he's managed to perfect his craft in the time he's been wrestling.

the dark knight

giving him 9s is like saying he's better than bret hart, jericho, taker and others.

7.25/10 lol

J

9.5/10 easily...He is one of the reasons i started watchin' TNA...The guy has it al Mic skillz...Talent...He's awesome...