RTM Redux Day 3 - KenFan4Life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Man, I have this Badass Samoa Joe action figure that I put in my locker at school so if anyone tries opening it, they'll get killed.......just sayin'that tha'same shit will happen to yo ass if you tried pulling any funny shit bro.......Bro!Bro! *cactus jack tunes kick in*

This Guy

Man, I have this Badass Samoa Joe action figure that I put in my locker at school so if anyone tries opening it, they'll get killed.......just sayin'that tha'same shit will happen to yo ass if you tried pulling any funny shit bro.......Bro!Bro! *cactus jack tunes kick in*

I laughed so hard when you said that in the shoutbox last night....woke my wife up. she was pissed. lol

Rell

Reaction score
KenFan could be a very good member if he knew how to turn it off. There is a time to play around and act "Blue", but there is also a time when you have to at least be able to hold an intelligent conversation.

The A-man

Reaction score
That's strange......I never thought it would possible to include the name "KenFan" and the word "intelligent" in one post. I now think there's one big snowstorm in Hell somewhere.....

KenFan4life

Reaction score
i got an A+ at school and shit...i'm just not that good at forum stuff...DAMN!....well anyways, I bet pubestache got raped by Tomko During an Impact!Taping once after the show when he tried getting his billion'th Christian Cage autograph, but WillJeso Russo dude was Ready and had Tomko Solve tha Problem

KenFan4life

Reaction score
KenFan could be a very good member if he knew how to turn it off. There is a time to play around and act "Blue", but there is also a time when you have to at least be able to hold an intelligent conversation.

...hey..

sorry for "bumping"..

but I just noticed this ni'gga...

and like.."WTF!"
:crash:

Man...I forget to say to rell...
"...quit trying to be me...ni'gga...There can only be One-ME!":schnauz:

Pictures012.jpg

J-W...

weaver
rockz
beaver!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
DAMN!...

(cough) Underrated Member of IWF history...(cough)

sorry...My Weiner is so huge that it caused me to cough some cum.