RTM Redux Day 25 - The Australian Badass

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

10/10, just because everyone hates him, so he's ok with me.

Famou$ 187

Well it looks like you do if you don't you wouldn't have quoted my post. It's just a rating nothing to get mad at.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
He's obnoxious, annoying, always there and opinionated.

Then again he's 15 and an Aussie.

Personally IMO, He's active, he adds depth to the conversation because you can always quote him and find something to bitch about with his post, he doesn't take himself seriously which is a plus Why be uptight on the internet. So you can jab him and not get an essay long PM and neg rep about why you're a HO MO and he's not. (WS, btw your honestly in the closet or something man)

5.5,6 ,6.5 ,7/10 It matters on the day of the week.

Do i have one of these things?

Rell

Reaction score
:laugh: @ your ratings Shane, you really do suck.

My real rating would be probably a 7 because you don't post outside the shoutbox/Rell In a thread, but you're one of my msn boys, and I like you (no h0mo)

PeepShow

Some people take the internet too seriously.

Who gives a fuck what I am like on here? Seriously lol, for those who dislike me, you can dislike me all you like, just don't act as if you know me cause you don't.

You obviously care about what people rated you and said, or you wouldn't have just made this post. Kinda goes right against your post if you ask me.

Qwake

lol, hmmm, 3/10 rating for IWF and 7/10 rating for MSN lol.

Final score 5/10

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler