RTM Redux Day 23 - the dark knight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

Well me & TDK havnt gotten along as of late as you can see by some of the older threads
but he was one of the first people i met when i got here & got along with besides rell
most people probbaly think i'll give him a 2/10 but hell no when i was gone for 4 weeks
he was the only one that looked for me on diffrent forums cool guy kinda EMO 10/10.

Mr. Mat

Should change his name to the light night or the white night >_>

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
When I first got here to IWF he was one of the only people to actually make an effort to help me (besides Chuck and Kaedon) or answer all my questions, and help me find my groove here. He has always been there when I needed someone to talk to and is always willing to help me out with stuff that I need on the forum. Any software I need, TDK has it for me. He has accomplished an untold amount of things for this forum, and at times has single handedly kept it interesting. TDK is the heart and soul of IWF.

10/10

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Ha ^.
9.5/10
Good member but a homo and i am quite a homophobic, lol.
No joking,
10/10!