RTM Redux Day 11 - CenaMark54

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
You've got me all wrong. I'm a skinny nerd who wears sleeveless shirts to show off my guns and I always carry around a spinner belt thats like 3times the size of me.

The fat nerds are the ones who sit in the back row and boo Cena.

In conclusion;

Skinny Nerds = Cena Fans
Fat Nerds = Cena haters
Normal people = impartial to Cena

lol In my honest opinion, everyone likes Cena in some way. They just choose to bash & openly criticize him, because its the "cool" thing to do.

The A-man

Reaction score
CenaMark54 proves that even the biggest John Cena mark CAN be intelligent and productive at the same time.

9/10 (with room for improvement)

Famou$ 187

8/10 for saying say Cena sucks yet still has that name when admins respect him enough to change his name.

the dark knight

ok...

he should be my most hated member on the forum. but i just...cant hate the guy. not enough to give him 10/10? im gonna be open on this and say that the guy is one of VERY FEW people (like 3 or 4..me included :D) on this forum who can be considered perfect..

-he shares something with 3lions. their posts about wrestling are a MUST read eventhough you can disagree with some of them. normally when i open threads in the wwe section i just scroll down till i see what he and few others have to say about the subject.
-he's funny sometimes.
-handles his section well and not makin me have any regret for throwin his name for the section. should still rename kennedy's thread...its written kenney in the title
-he tries to post anywhere he can.
-dedicated

the only 2 things that bother me about him are:
1) he's american :08:
2) he's a cena fan...