RTM Redux Day 11 - CenaMark54

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So yours truly got an 89.3, which in all likelihood will be the lowest score amongst all the staff, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like that just a little bit. Monkeystyle = controversy. Next up is another forum stalwart...

CenaMark54
17th in posts
22nd in reputation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excellent fellow, 9.5/10 only because I want him to write a column for me, but he hasn't yet.​

PeepShow

So yours truly got an 89.3, which in all likelihood will be the lowest score amongst all the staff

Already got you beat there.

Me = IWF Heel mod. Seriously, hardly anyone likes me. :)

Anyways, Cenamark does a great job of keeping up with the news section and has a great mind for wrestling and can also back up Cena in a very logical way most of the time. 9/10

Soulpower

9/10. Great member, and is one of the few that can put up a great argument when defending John Cena.

phantomgerald

One of the best debators on the forum. 9/10

I took the one away is because I honestly never seen him not serious about John Cena before.

Rell

Reaction score
Cenamurk67 is a cool guy I guess. He's a John Cena fan so he must be a fat nerd, but hey, if Kaedon can be a fat nerd and get a high score, Cenamurk can to.

10/10 :thumbsup:

Wrestling Station

One of few people that can actually debate a lossing topic.

Strong poster in the WWE section and actually brings more sense than K-man's posts :shifty:

9.5/10 for the Super-Cena-Fan! :)

CenaMark54

Cenamurk67 is a cool guy I guess. He's a John Cena fan so he must be a fat nerd, but hey, if Kaedon can be a fat nerd and get a high score, Cenamurk can to.

10/10 :thumbsup:

You've got me all wrong. I'm a skinny nerd who wears sleeveless shirts to show off my guns and I always carry around a spinner belt thats like 3times the size of me.

The fat nerds are the ones who sit in the back row and boo Cena.

In conclusion;

Skinny Nerds = Cena Fans
Fat Nerds = Cena haters
Normal people = impartial to Cena

C4

I used to love his Cena debates months ago, and I still remember them! He makes great posts most of the time, and is just great! 10/10.
Extra +1 just because he is a John Cena fan! :shifty: