RTM Redux Day 10 - Monkeystyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well c'mon now...in tha ass like u said...c'mon, punish me big daddy matty...punish me like tha HardOnBoyz Brothers like matt and jeff...C'mon! NOW!!!

Wrestling Station

He has a unique personale!
Nice to talk to.
Contributes alot.
Creative person and "definately" (points at rell!! >_> ) :p has a high IQ level with all the knowledge and background from reading and sighting.
Deserved the Admin spot for all the things stated above and more..

10/10 from me.

Wrestling Station

ok guys, who voted already, just dont vote again and again.. cough Dylan cough.. coz your just spamming the thread.

10/10..

:shifty: lol

Wrestling Station

^jiat?! :shock: and yes you spam "the thread" and thats going to be annoying MS while trying to sum up the scores.

the dark knight

I give him a 9....because at times he still bothers me...but thats rare.
everyone annoys everyone every now and then. and sometimes I do it on purpose...i cant let you love me all the time. not a good enough reason to lower his score. now tell the truth :bleh:

hmmm 9.9/10... hes a beast
were you in bed with him?
10/10 I :love: The Munky Man
who didn't see this coming?

and for my rate, he knows exactly what my rate's gonna be so....just add it.

CenaMark54

9/10..sorry MS but I'm saving my 10 for KenFan

Shit we already voted on KenFan..oh well