RTM Redux Day 10 - Monkeystyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Today I'm going to indulge in a bit of ego gratification. That is all.

Monkeystyle
6th in posts
6th in reputation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what to do.​

Nation

You kidding me? 0/10

Nah jk ill say 9.5/10 no one is perfect but Monkey is very close.

PeepShow

Ummmm yeah. One of the funniest on the forum, if not the funniest. Combine that with his smarts and wittiness, and that is a great combo. Not to mention he does quite a damn bit for the forum.

10/10

Conc3pt

Reaction score
9.5/10.

One of the best members on the forum without a doubt. I refuse to give you a 10 though because of the video you posted that involved that guy cutting open his dick. Man, I've seen 2girls1cup, Mr. Hands, but damn that one really got me.

This Guy

I give him a 9....because at times he still bothers me...but thats rare.

Kaedon

Reaction score
10/10 I :love: The Munky Man

Mr. Mat

words cant describe monk hes just a awesome member & cool admin & no i'm not kissing ass i seen monk as member in here & not a admin so 10/10 for monk thers only one crazy monleystyle:love: