RRW Week 2 - Cancelled

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Due to personal matters from myself and ellis we have to cancel this weeks RRW, Sometimes things like this happen unexpectedly and there is nothing we can do to be prepared for it. At this time my thoughts got Ellis and we hope we can put out week three where we will merge two cards into one.

We are sorry but there was no way we could of sorted this out in time or foresaw this coming.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Due to personal matters from myself and ellis we have to cancel this weeks RRW, Sometimes things like this happen unexpectedly and there is nothing we can do to be prepared for it. At this time my thoughts got Ellis and we hope we can put out week three where we will merge two cards into one.

We are sorry but there was no way we could of sorted this out in time or foresaw this coming.
Does it really take that long to tell us the results like you did in week one?