RRW Assault - Week 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I would put the promo's in here for this week and then set an actual thread for matches and a separate one for promo's

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
*The screen fades from black to an interviewer*

Interviewer: My guest at this time....

*Noam Dar walks onto screen and the crowd cheer*

Dar: Hello!

*Noam Dar gives a big smile at the interviewer*

Interviewer: So, Dar tonight your up against one of the most respected wrestlers to hail from Canada and this match isn't just any match, it's a number one contenders match for the intercontinental championship, how do you feel going into this match?

Dar: I feel... Good but I am scared too. I have never fought Kevin Owens before so he is new for me but I know for a fact that people assume that he'll win because of the weight difference but that may not be true tonight, I just may pull of the biggest upset in RRW history!

Interviewer: And how does it feel to be in the first ever match of RRW Assault?

Dar: To be honest, being in the first match has no difference to being in the last ever match because at the end of the day all that matters is the win or the loss and tonight I will win this for the people and for that intercontinental championship!

Interviewer: And what do you think it'll take to put Owens away?

Dar: Not much but I know for a fact that'll he'll dig deep to find that win but he'll dig deep, open his to find himself in a kneebar and you can count on that!

*Dar walks of screen leaving the crowd cheering as the screen fades to an advertisement*

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
OOC: My man @Electro thinks he's big shit! Ya boy's boutta "make things better" up in here (after I've done my league promo lel)

Ellis Sullivan

The Artiste
Reaction score
*The screen fades from black to an interviewer*

Interviewer: My guest at this time....

*Noam Dar walks onto screen and the crowd cheer*

Dar: Hello!

*Noam Dar gives a big smile at the interviewer*

Interviewer: So, Dar tonight your up against one of the most respected wrestlers to hail from Canada and this match isn't just any match, it's a number one contenders match for the intercontinental championship, how do you feel going into this match?

Dar: I feel... Good but I am scared too. I have never fought Kevin Owens before so he is new for me but I know for a fact that people assume that he'll win because of the weight difference but that may not be true tonight, I just may pull of the biggest upset in RRW history!

Interviewer: And how does it feel to be in the first ever match of RRW Assault?

Dar: To be honest, being in the first match has no difference to being in the last ever match because at the end of the day all that matters is the win or the loss and tonight I will win this for the people and for that intercontinental championship!

Interviewer: And what do you think it'll take to put Owens away?

Dar: Not much but I know for a fact that'll he'll dig deep to find that win but he'll dig deep, open his to find himself in a kneebar and you can count on that!

*Dar walks of screen leaving the crowd cheering as the screen fades to an advertisement*
ALL PROMOS MOVED TO PROMO THREAD

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Okay, so I am going to post something tonight but I'm not sure what to do, I don't want to clog the BTB section so I'm not really sure what to do, any ideas or should I just clog it up a little bit, this section is hardly ever used and it needs to get a little more activity imo

I say make a private chat with a 2 competitors of each match in, they can write they're promos in the PC, and after that C&P the promos into the event thread, like they used to do in IWT.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I say make a private chat with a 2 competitors of each match in, they can write they're promos in the PC, and after that C&P the promos into the event thread, like they used to do in IWT.
This would be an effective solution, but we decided to have two separate threads each month one for the match to be put up and another for the promo's to be posted in.

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
Owens walks into the shot, with an RRW logo in the background

"Tonight I face Noam Dar. He thinks he can do all this flippy crap and jump around me. He said i'll dig deep, he is damn right I will. I am the most legitimate wrestler in RRW and I will prove it. He wants to do flippy crap, well...I can too. People have seen me do moonsaults, swantons and flips, and tonight I will bring out all I can. I am the man who beat John Cena on my first night in the WWE, I have gone head to head with the best in the business, and as always, tonight, I will come out on top. He talks about Dar Wars? Just like The Phantom Menace, just like the First Episode, this first episode it gonna be crap for you. I will become the First Intercontinental Champion in RRW, after I beat you and whoever the misfortunate person who faces me next is.

The shot fades out to a commercial.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Owens walks into the shot, with an RRW logo in the background

"Tonight I face Noam Dar. He thinks he can do all this flippy crap and jump around me. He said i'll dig deep, he is damn right I will. I am the most legitimate wrestler in RRW and I will prove it. He wants to do flippy crap, well...I can too. People have seen me do moonsaults, swantons and flips, and tonight I will bring out all I can. I am the man who beat John Cena on my first night in the WWE, I have gone head to head with the best in the business, and as always, tonight, I will come out on top. He talks about Dar Wars? Just like The Phantom Menace, just like the First Episode, this first episode it gonna be crap for you. I will become the First Intercontinental Champion in RRW, after I beat you and whoever the misfortunate person who faces me next is.

The shot fades out to a commercial.
You're a bit late lol

RRW Assault - Week 1 - Results

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
Don't worry dude, we just need to confirm some more stuff and we should have another chance for you next week.

All good, should have seen the time it was meant to be in by. Time difference may have been a key.