Royal Rumble Royal Rumble Entrants & Winners Past

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
d610f9e9a59fa9462d9c6c243c9c6097a609509a_hq.gif

Royal Rumble Entrance & Elimination Information

Last Year:
rr2017.png

Thought this might come in handy for anyone who likes to read up on statistics.
It shows all the entrants, their numbers, times and who won.

Feel free to discuss anything pertaining to the past RR events and how it looks for the one we have coming up!​

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hmm, looking over this briefly it is clear that Braun Strowman was dominate in the match and the main reason why he didn't win is because at that time it would have been too soon for him to be in a world title match at WrestleMania. But since then he has come far as a WWE Superstar and the crowd are really behind him. Even though he is in the title match at the 2018 RR, they could pull a Roman and have him enter the Royal Rumble match anyway, except this time have Braun actually win it. Brock can pin Kane in the triple threat match, making it look like Brock just barely escaped from The Monster Among Men with the title again, and then Braun can win the RR match to get another one-on-one match with Brock for the title, except this time he wins it and becomes the new Universal Champion.

I know everybody has their money on The Big Dog winning the RR, and previously I thought Cena was going to win it, but now I have a funny feeling that Braun is going to win it.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
In case anyone wants to watch last years, the WWE uploaded the full match on YouTube:

There are others on the channel as well.