ROYAL RUMBLE 2020! RATE IT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hi.

• 1/10 (Brock dominating the entire first half of the rumble)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 5/10 (Santina Marella)

• 6/10

• Total voters

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
the only match I watched in full length was the men's Rumble and I thought it was great. Every section of the match felt interesting and refreshing. There was always something going on and the crowd was always invested in what was happening. When Edge's music hit I legit lost my shit. I almost shed a tear when I saw him stand on that stage and stare into a sea of people showing him so much love after all these years. His theme song also feels super nostalgic to me, it brought back a lot of great memories. Maybe he should dye the beard a bit but other than that, he looked fucking incredible out there.

The rise of Drew McIntyre was also executed perfectly, with him being the one to ultimately eliminate Brock Lesnar which later culminated in him becoming the overall winner of the match, setting up McIntyre vs Lesnar in the process

Not gonna rate the PPV as a whole but that Rumble match was really really good

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Only cared for the Asuka/Becky match, even though the crowd wasn't into it. Decent match with a predictable finish.

• Haha
Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
After watching the rest of the Rumble, I feel bad for bailing on you guys. I really enjoyed it. I liked that they did something new with the men's rumble. I am also happy that Santino did not show up in it, because I almost that was obvious. I thought he would be in both rumbles.

But I enjoyed the men's rumble. McIntyre eliminating Brock didn't convince me he would win. But the way he kept staring at Lesnar between eliminations made it obvious he would.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I will start this off by saying I only saw three matches, the Rumbles and the Universal Title match,

I actively hate WWE and avoid everything about them (except Rhea Ripley and the Major Bros Toy Show), but I gotta say, those three matches were killer

8/10

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Only watching the Rumbles...

I dont really like how WWE books like 8 people to mean something and 52 NPCs, but okay. They did a GREAT job with the people who they did though. Mcintyre was an absolute beast and I marked out like a maniac. Bianca getting the ironman spot was awesome. Brock had me marking like a schoolgirl. EDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Charlotte winning, meh? I don't like it unless she's facing champ Shayna. Roman as the ultimate Rumble heel is GOAT booking. Seth was a great #30. Both were entertaining and I was never bored at all.

Idk what to rate really but at least an 8

Reactions: edge4ever

sportsnews

Reaction score
Website
sportsinfonow.com
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Apart from Women Royal Rumble winner i don't have any complaint about Royal Rumble 2020 PPV.
I rate this Royal Rumble 2020 is 8/10.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I have to say a perfect 10/10 and a few key moments did this for me.

1. The fiend and DB. I thought this strap match was a bad idea and would suck. But, honestly, I think it was arguably the friends best match yet. It was back and forth, interesting, brutal, and ended in a way that didn’t make DB look weak. Loved it.
2. Drew winning the rumble and eliminating Brock. Loved it. Excited to see this match live at mania. (In person, yay!)
3. And.... well my username says it all on here: Edge is back!!!’ I marked so fucking hard and the fact that the crowd was just as into it as I was was amazing. You could see the emotion and love in Edge’s eyes, like how happy he was. He also looked amazing in the ring, like he picked up right where he left off. Amazing. And now it looks like we’re getting an edge vs Orton at mania. Sometimes that I can’t believe I’ll also see in person. Cant