Rowan.Is.Metal!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Iron Maiden is probably the only good metal. In my opinion

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I don't agree...but Iron Maiden are an incredible band.
Honestly I think Iron Maiden is the only band to me that has really good albums and more than a handful of good songs. I bought a few albums mostly 80's and I usually say there's only one or two good songs. Iron Maiden albums have me skipping only one or two songs per album. And they got way better with age. Well 2000-2010 imo Brave New World, Dance Of Death and Final Frontier were some incredible albums. Most bands from that era play a few songs from their new albums while relying on old hits. Iron Maiden is willing to play a whole newer album even if fans protest

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I think Iron Maiden is the only band to me that has really good albums and more than a handful of good songs. I bought a few albums mostly 80's and I usually say there's only one or two good songs. Iron Maiden albums have me skipping only one or two songs per album. And they got way better with age. Well 2000-2010 imo Brave New World, Dance Of Death and Final Frontier were some incredible albums. Most bands from that era play a few songs from their new albums while relying on old hits. Iron Maiden is willing to play a whole newer album even if fans protest
I totally get that.

A Matter Of Life & Death is a fantastic album & I respect Iron Maiden
for doing whatever they want. They have that right...so you can either
get on board...or sit at the airport departure lounge complaining.

Reactions: Tyler2