Round 2 - Viva La Luke Vs DX_Degenerate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Thought we would have another battle and DX wanted a rematch, anyways here's my entry DX will post he's when he decides sig to use.

My Entry

CT Styles

Okay I havn't had a chance to make a new one so...
TripleHsigcopy.jpg
[/CENTER]

Untouchable

Reaction score
gota be viva la luke, although don't use that glow for the bored.

CT Styles

I'm gonna make a better new one soon I just havn't gotten around to it.

CT Styles

infact I'm going to do that right now. I am going to put a lot of hard work into my next one, its not just going to be a doodle. (Now for immature people I am not referring to a penis I am referring to a drawing)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I got to admit I like Luke's better. Dx's is good but Lukes looks awesome.

Enigma22

Reaction score
u both need to add borders lol... and DX urs would be really good if u had a border and better text... i dont really like lukes all that much... its to plain and i dont like how the text is so small... my vote goes to DX

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
u both need to add borders lol... and DX urs would be really good if u had a border and better text... i dont really like lukes all that much... its to plain and i dont like how the text is so small... my vote goes to DX

That's just my name wasn't, i had a version with text but it was hard to place text and make it look good. Looked better without it.

Anyways Viva La Luke 2 - 1 DX_Degenerate

Reaction score
i dont like none of them really.....viva la duke's sig, is way to simple.....and the text isent all to good, but the focal point and the lighting is pretty ok i guess......and DX_Degenerate sig is just completly off.....the text is horrible the main render placement dosent match....the sig has no focal point, and all together its really not composed that good...my vote goes to viva la duke, making him the winner if am not correct

Untouchable

Reaction score

not all sigs need loadsa text,i think he made the right decision on leaving it without and what he has put on he has done rite by putting it small.

From looking at it it looks like all hes done is use a pic of the sky (looks like the sky any ways may be brushing) put the Chelsea logo on top lowered the opacity and put Drogba on top oh and added that inner glow around the edge (or outer depending which way he did it and yet tbh it looks nicer than most of yours, you tend to pack yours way to full, you gota remember there only sigs there not posters there supposed to be uncluttered and just look good, not packed with info.