Round 2: Quadrant 4 Matchup 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Tag Champs

• Right to Censor

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Headbangers

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Right to Censor
493236.jpg

Bull Buchanan and the Goodfather won the tag titles from Thee Hardy Boyz on the November 6th 2000 Raw. They lost the titles to Edge and Christian on December 10th 2000 at Armageddon in a four way match also involving The Dudley Boyz and Road Dogg and K-Kwik.

Headbangers
head-bangers.jpg

Mosh and Thrasher won the tag titles on September 7th 1997 at In Your House: Ground Zero in a four way elimination match against The Godwinns, The Legion of Doom, and The British Bulldog and Owen Hart. They lost the titles to The Godwinns on October 5th 1997 at Badd Blood: In Your House.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Neither tag team had that long of a reign so it's a good match-up as far as picking two teams that have that in common. I don't know much about either team so I can't say who was more credible or who worked better together in the ring, so I'll base my pick on who they won the titles from. I love the Hardyz but the Headbangers beat three prestiguous tag teams, so they get my vote.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
This was one was actually a little tough for me, but in the end, RTC wins. I just really liked that gimmick. Headbangers were good too, so I was pulled.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The Headbangers actually worked well as a tag team. Like they had good tag team moves. They were real good together. RTC were "two singles guys put together" s part of a stable. Headbangers losing this would be a travesty.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Headbangers for me.